ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3D TVs

Adam did you manage a SBS on a USB drive? I'm hoping (and I'd expect it going by the amount of .mkv files available) that there's no difference.

HD audio could be the only difference, possibly.

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah I got one last night, not had chance to play it yet, will do tonight.

Yes, HD audio is one of the things that will be missing. My Onkyo does process HD audio so might have to keep with burning discs :(

My Onkyo (576) doesn't AFAIK, so I doubt I'd hear any difference.

Let me know how you find it anyway.

Tesla MP3 2021
Just tried that MJ Extras Special SBS file and I have to say I am pretty impressed. The best part was that Earth song thing lol, some of the 3D elements in there were very impressive. So overall I cant really tell any major difference between a SBS file and a full 3D ISO. The only downside to these types of files is going to be the audio.

Just tried that MJ Extras Special SBS file and I have to say I am pretty impressed. The best part was that Earth song thing lol, some of the 3D elements in there were very impressive. So overall I cant really tell any major difference between a SBS file and a full 3D ISO. The only downside to these types of files is going to be the audio.

Nice one, that's what I wanted to hear, cheers :)

I thought the earth song was good, especially when the girl blew the flower.

Watched 'How to train your Dragon' last night, was a good movie and the 3D was ok, but it wasn't in your face.

I had an issue with loosing sync (in bright scenes) but figured out how to prevent it (worked flawlessly afterwards).

i have the samsung 40" 3D LCD and love it, although i am interested in trying out the avatar 3D! if someone can PM me that would be great! ;)

5284f960-02d2-bbd6.jpg

Guess what I just bought :D

Cant mind the model, positive it was the same one cj has. Samsung 50 inch plasma, 2 glasses, samsung BDP and shrek 1-4 for 885 quid :) deal before Christmas was 1000 and only has one set of glasses.

Cupra
Cant mind the model, positive it was the same one cj has. Samsung 50 inch plasma, 2 glasses, samsung BDP and shrek 1-4 for 885 quid :) deal before Christmas was 1000 and only has one set of glasses.

Thats an awesome deal! Nothing comes close over here. I got one set of glasses free and have no blueray either. Will have to wait for the media player update to support 3D.

Cupra
Yep. I'm over in Holland (forgot I had removed location on here). We have different models for the cable comparability IIRC.

Cupra
Loving the iPhone remote for the tv too. It's also good that the Linksys wireless dongle was accepted. I thought it might be like Sony and only accept their own brand.

Happy Samsung customer!

Tesla MP3 2021
Well should work then.

Just search "Samsung" in the App Store and download the remote app. It "Auto Connects" to the TV, obviously the iPhone and TV need to be on the same network.

Cupra
I found a handy iPhone app for Samsung TVs. "PlugPlayer".
I allows you to browse your NAS or USB attached to the TV and choose what to play. You can stream mp3s and photos to the phone or to the TV, and the TV will also play back the films. It's making my media player a bit redundant!