ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

4248210303_5b24c73780.jpg

Si

RS Clio 172
Dan that's awesome bud.

I'm gunna do a 52 as said before... i've taken a 1 but not sure about it yet, might have another play tomorrow.

Lol. I used the front room.

I don't like cleaning up :( But in my defence I did hoover. So now it's cleaner than before I started. That's the justification I used anyway.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
How did you get that shot Revels? I mean the focus on the confetti and timing so perfect. Trial and error?

Flash on the floor, pointed upwards and a bit of card kinda curved to throw the light towards the camera. Hold it out. Focus. Turn AF off.

Then just keep trying! Lol.

RS Megane DCi 175
4248463099_b4d957bd10_b.png

See full size here!

Panorama I did today - not great, but turned out alright considering it was freezing! Wanted to get today as day 1 of the 52 with all that snow everywhere! Am going to venture out tomorrow for more 'non-52' type shots - if I can't get to work that is.
(crosses fingers).

Oh and excellent shot Revels - commented on your Flickr page!

Bus w**ker
My lack of a tripod, after suffering Manfrotto fail, is causing me issues. I never realised how much I relied on one in the past.

Sadly there's no cure for my current lack of imagination. :(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Revels your shots must take so many attempts! Looks awesome tbh.

Here is mine for this week.

02/52.
4249927903_32475fe988_o.png

Lol. You're the first to notice, well certainly the first to comment.

I couldn't be arsed if I'm honest! :eek: I just wanted to go back out for more snow pics.

Look at all you picky people!

But yes, I noticed it too :rasp:

Oh Dan, sort the Avatar and Location out, it's Jan!

Bus w**ker
I can't make my mind up on it TBH. It started life as this but 4752x3168, I'm struggling for ideas so ended up just f**king about until I found something I could work with lol.

IMG_0774.jpg

And then I cropped and 'shopped the s**t out of it lol.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Awesome shot, Ben! Love the look on your face!

Vish, you don't need money. Just a bit of time/imagination. Everyday doesn't have to be the best shot you've ever taken. It's supposed to be a bit rough around the edges. Although I seem to buy endless crap to fulfil my 'ideas' Lol.

Sorry missed this post. I didn't mention money, I said memory lol I suppose the roughness is to be improved upon as you get through the year? I'm still very much learning with my camera but I need ideas too at the moment.

Flash on the floor, pointed upwards and a bit of card kinda curved to throw the light towards the camera. Hold it out. Focus. Turn AF off.

Then just keep trying! Lol.

I'd never think of things like that, how do you think of things like that? Or is it just through experience and trying things out until you find a good way for what you want?

Love it mate, I'd love to know what goes through your head day to day lol

Lol. No idea why I got money from memory.

I don't know really, I just think of things. I like the high speed stuff. It's something a bit more special when you catch it. I knew the flash would be needed as it was too dark otherwise. I just play and see how things go. Look at it logically and you need the subject (party popper) to be lit well as it's the focus but lighting me up isnt so important, so bent the cardboard.

As for what goes through my head.. Lol. That's something I should probably discuss with a trained professional..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Lol fair enough mate.

Hmmm, well I'm quite a logical person but have only looked into how to adjust the camera settings for different pictures, maybe I should look more into how to set up a picture... I've got a pretty mad imagination so will have to learn to factor that in somehow too.

What you say makes perfect sense, I need to give photos a lot more thought! Cheers!

DCi 100
Are we allowed post edited pics in this?

Week 2:
4262383950_44a926dcbd_o.jpg

The picture contains two icon things from my life. The lower one being the garage of the next door neighbour, that's been there since I can remember, now in half. The other above is the tree that's also been there all my life. Two things I've probably seen everyday of my life without notice. Took nearly 18 years for me to see inside the garage though! Which is being shortened as we're redoing the path. The picture also highlights my week, with the snow, being off all week because of it!