ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

I find it just negatively forces creativity, as you just end up finding random rubbish to photograph each day (not that the people who have done 365s have done that!)

I would never do a 365, only a 52 :)

Haha I'd agree with that in some respects, Dan. There are certainly a few photos in my 365 that are a below par, but I think it has improved my photography and I've had fun with it if nothing else!

Yeh Im not saying most of the photos will be rubbish, but if you've had no time to do any photography that day, you'll just find something in the house and quickly take a photo just to count as your 'one-a-day'.

Thats why a 52 is the most I would do. I've no idea what to do for this weeks photo either!

I might have just got lucky recently, but I have found some good stuff to take pictures of for the first 2 weeks of the 2011 / 365!