ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

Mk2 Golf gti
Week 43

5114786718_f6709916dc_z.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
I wish I had the dedication to do a 365, but I can't help thinking I'd end up putting up any old shite as I'd ran out of time. At least with a 52 I can put a bit more thought into the shite! ;)
So fair play to you - followed you on Flickr now too btw!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice shot Adele. How are you finding the jump from the D40 to D90? Something I want to do next year :)

Mk2 Golf gti
Thanks :). Really good so far, havn't had chance to properly play with it yet but the the step up in image quality is great :)

Photos can be of anything at all.

I managed to complete my 365 at last and I've stupidly decided to start a new one for 2011.

5 down, 360 to go.

I haven't had chance to upload recently, but will do soon.

I started mine on my birthday, i know some start theres on yearly basis... could start a new thread... although getting amod to change this thread to "365/52" and having all of these in one thread easier?

Cupra
A new thread might be a good idea as it could encourage a few more people to join in. I might try again this year as I could do with an excuse to get out and experiment.

Yeah either 52 or 365...

If you search on flickr some of the dedicated groups have basic ground rules...

I think the rules are the picture has to be taken on the day thats needed, but can be uploaded with a week or something...