ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

Another year. Another attempt.

4233956726_afa0f49eff.jpg

My group for the year.. Feel free to join and I have invited some of you..

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1273718@N25/

Last edited:
Take a pic a day or a pick a week. Lots of people do self portraits but can be anything. Mine will be a mixture of everything I expect.

I am indeed.

Ok I'll take part, my two weeks will probably come close together then nothing for a couple of weeks lol

DCi 100
Ok I'll take part, my two weeks will probably come close together then nothing for a couple of weeks lol

You not allowed to take the camera offshore?

I'mma do a 52, I don't have the time everyday to take photos so will squeeze one in a week.

Do we have a theme this week or is it just whatever sums up your week?

You not allowed to take the camera offshore?

I'mma do a 52, I don't have the time everyday to take photos so will squeeze one in a week.

Do we have a theme this week or is it just whatever sums up your week?

Can be anything. I did numbers last year which turned into a major PITA! Lol.

Something that sums up your week, a theme, a pic of you. Absolutely anything.

The only 'rules' are that you take one a day/week depending on which you're doing..

Bus w**ker
Had planned to use this for number 7...but it was within arms reach, from last night, when I grabbed my camera. A 365 is bit too optimistic, so I'll see how it goes; but probably turn it into a 52...or a 12 lol.

4234212542_c90fcdf656_o.jpg

Cupra
I'll join with a 52. I know that I'd never manage to stick to a 365. The 50/50 was tough enough!

It's a very b&w start from everyone so far!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I think I will give a 365 a shot, but some will end up being taken on my iPhone, that's ok isn't it?

Do people normally limit themselves to one shot per day/week or pick their favourite of the day/week?

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
I started mine today too.

Desperately out of practice with my SLR, but I can't carry that everyday with my travelling each week

IMG_9690_editted1.jpg

linky

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I have started a 52 on flickr with another group but i have also joined up to the group in the link above

no.1

4229773556_88d0ffe792_b.jpg

DCi 100
You probably can take them offshore, just can't be arsed! Not allowed to take them outside anyways

Pics from your long shifts ftw.

Can be anything. I did numbers last year which turned into a major PITA! Lol.

Something that sums up your week, a theme, a pic of you. Absolutely anything.

The only 'rules' are that you take one a day/week depending on which you're doing..

Awesome, cheers.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mac inspired ;)

Should really have dusted it first.

4234074455_1443f992df_b.jpg

Would like to do a 365 but i'll never remember so will try a 52, been told their is snow higher than a land rover over the moors so going to pop over there tomorrow for my first weeks picture.