ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, but it's missing three little letters ;)

Knowsit

3712907462_335a8e1b5d.jpg

;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This week has been a continuation of moving and decorating so... something random.

4237991636_df4650333b_b.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL theres me snapping something on the random last minute to get in before sunday and you lot have plans :p I need to step up my game.

DCi 100
LOL theres me snapping something on the random last minute to get in before sunday and you lot have plans :p I need to step up my game.

Not really planned, just an idea, not sure if I could be able to frame it how I have it in my head focus wise etc.

Partner's Astra SRi
01/52

4240515789_aec2f19aef.jpg

Barry and I have a joint account so it's a joint effort. Not the greatest start but we both have stinking colds so haven't taken any photos since Friday morning.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That strawberry shot is brilliant!

Ha LaurenF some of them lanterns scared the s**t out of me in my new years drunken haze.

DCi 100
01/52

Barry and I have a joint account so it's a joint effort. Not the greatest start but we both have stinking colds so haven't taken any photos since Friday morning.

Had a play with those on Christmas day, with my cousin using a deodrant on one! :nono:

Will upload mine shortly, taking it last night I realised how bad I am at photography! :eek:

DCi 100
Tried this for 01,

CWBuC.jpg

I guess it would be better if it were straight and framed more central.

The photo is of the bottle of whisky my Dad, brother and myself had our last drink on Christmas Eve from. I also included the other bottles to try and add some depth into the photo, using the low lit down lights in the kitchen to avoid over powering light from the main lamps.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Some great shots in here! My 365 has fallen to pieces already, I don't have the effort, time or memory to do interesting shots everyday, I'll just end up taking shots of things in my bedroom before I go to bed to make up the numbers lol I think a 52 would suit me better.

Awesome shot, Ben! Love the look on your face!

Vish, you don't need money. Just a bit of time/imagination. Everyday doesn't have to be the best shot you've ever taken. It's supposed to be a bit rough around the edges. Although I seem to buy endless crap to fulfil my 'ideas' Lol.

Hyundai i40
cant see most of the pics as im at work.

Was going to do this this year...4 days behind already! so im starting at day 4 rather than cheating.

Will join ur group Revels when i get home!

In on 365

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
Fancied doing something not snowy today (too easy), compounded by not taking the camera to work.

DSCF0470.jpg

Not too bad for a pocket snappy snap

Nikon D700
I'm decided to try and theme mine. I will be going through the alphabet twice in my 52. 26x2 is 52, isn't it?

This weeks effort will be A, for Apple.... I'll post once edited.