ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

360 Freezin !!!

White Sti Hatch
Ok was fin last night wanted to play abit of Flatout just now booted it up loaded game and screen went black tryed again same thing thought id try somin else so stuck in DiRT game loads fine went to play a race laoded fine and just as the count down begins games frozen !! is my 360 on its way out......???

no red lights as of yet !

Also can se loads of faint green squares on my screen :/

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
I had to ring MS today, very helpful tech support

i hope your being sarcastic ..... i callled them and said 'ive got the 3 red lights of death, the hardware failure' ..... he then proceded to take me through 20 mins of switching it off and on etc to then tell me 'youve got a hardware failure' ..... no s**t sherlock

1.8 Civic EX
I had to ring MS today, very helpful tech support

i hope your being sarcastic ..... i callled them and said 'ive got the 3 red lights of death, the hardware failure' ..... he then proceded to take me through 20 mins of switching it off and on etc to then tell me 'youve got a hardware failure' ..... no s**t sherlock

lol exactly same experience with me...bunch of clueless nobs...