ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD MW2 problem

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Right one night i went to play call of duty on my ps3 and it came up saying i needed to have an update so i started the update and it said there was an error, so canceled it and tried again, but when i clicked to play the game the option for an update did not come up again it just went to a black screen and dose not do anything. So tried and tried again and same thing happened, even left it for a while and still nothing. So tried the rest of my games and some of them needed an update but were fine and played as normal. Also tried going to the update option on the ps3 settings and it says i do not need one so im confused to why it wont work. Been to gamestation today to ask and they gave me another copy to try, which also dose the same thing.
Anyone else had it problem by any chance? :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
not aways, i had to delete the install for motorstorm because at 1 point it did that (same situation) once i deleted it and installed it again it worked fine

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
not aways, i had to delete the install for motorstorm because at 1 point it did that (same situation) once i deleted it and installed it again it worked fine

I just did this and it works fine now :)
I thought i would of lost all my data from story mode but everything is fine.
it had corrupted for some reason

means you have been banned for cheating

i hate people like you

Dont jump to conclusions.