ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

30000 Birthday

My 51reg 172 went past 30000 miles yersterday.

Happy Birthday to her.

Im now waiting for the improvements that Ive been told about ;-)

Yours should be nicely loosened up provided youve given it some stick over the years. Mines on 40+k and doing quite nicely now!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

mines on 35750 at the moment, gets treated to nothing but thrashings every other weekend and loves it!

tiTTy & SV650

my mileage has dropped massively, used to do 1200 in 2 weeks, now doing about 100 a week max.

21k 04 plate

Im so glad I own a diesel when these threads turn up.

47.5k on a 2002/52 plate.

Ive just paid a fortune for another 2 yrs upto 90k warently so Im going to get my money worth.

Thing is if my car was reliable it would be on over 55k by now so Im sort of gald its been at the dealerships a lot.

Lets face it if you drive a 1.2 there is little fun in driving it hence lower mileage, if i drove a 1.2 it would take me to G/Fs, work and shopping and thats it. The majority of my 26 k, id say about 18 k of it (march 03 car) has been blasting about going no where!

Clio

04 plate -23k

i think we should add up everyones milage up on cs and c the number of miles our clios have coverd ?????

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 31 August 2005

Lets face it if you drive a 1.2 there is little fun in driving it hence lower mileage, if i drove a 1.2 it would take me to G/Fs, work and shopping and thats it. The majority of my 26 k, id say about 18 k of it (march 03 car) has been blasting about going no where!
Lol it’s easy for you to say that because you drive a fast car, ive not passed my test yet so I can’t legally drive and any time I get a shot of my car in a car park or industrial estate I find it brilliant fun to hammer it about an industrial estate! :)