ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 new HTC handsets announced

Revels Mum & Sister
I get about 33 hours out of it now. You need to kill any tasks/widgets etc. I turn of 3G when not using it

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Rasclart .when you say kill widgets ,do you mean not using them on your home pages or do you mean something else?

He means get something like taskkiller from the app store.

Just got my desire today (at last!) and my word it was well worth the wait. It is so good, from the internet browser to the live wall papers.... Stunning phone and very easy to use so far. Much better than any of the windows phones I've had over the last 5 years and also much better than the Shitberry 8900 i have from work.
CS on the move has never been so good lol:D.

Revels Mum & Sister
Any widgets you don't use on the home screen remove them and then kill them with a Task/App killer.

If you look at Battery Use you can see what is raping the battery the most. Calender uses a Hefty amount. Sincing rooting it and running the Custom rom from Modaco the battery life has been ace.