ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118 cup racer wheels on flamer

Clio 172 "Ruby"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353766114.156329.jpg

Iv fitted 2118's from a cup racer on my car

Opinions please

Can someone suggest some spacers to use

Clio 172 "Ruby"
There's so many that like the gold on red n only a few think different colours, I'm think white but can't decide :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Love that

wrong

looking good.

wrong

I'm not a big fan I'm afraid. I like 2118s but not sure on the gold. Rest of the car looks lovely though :)

this man, hes's right :approve:

great combo

urgh

Flamer + gold wheels is always a win :clap:

futuramafry.jpg

nope

looks well good

so very wrong

That looks awesome. Red and gold combo FTW!

:dead:

Really like the Gold against the Flame Red.

Moscot-Spirit-Hesh-glasses.jpg

Subtle and simple, makes the car look good,

come on

Looks good bud quite like the gold on red?

no no no

looks great and pulls it off!

gold, on red? chavvy as f**k

H&Rs are the first spacers that spring to mind mate. :) not sure on what size going by that pic though

Last edited:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
He's got white Turini's at the moment. And keeping them clean isn't that hard to be honest, you just need to keep on top of them.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
He's got white Turini's at the moment. And keeping them clean isn't that hard to be honest, you just need to keep on top of them.

+1 n I don't think it's hard at all tbh I'm thinking of goin white anyway love the white on flame look

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Get rid of the Jewish racing gold Matt as fast as poss!! White and red all the way