ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2006 RS Clio pics

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

really like it...but not in silver ......hope they do it in red....might be time to chop in gonzo....

Quote: Originally posted by James Bushell on 02 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 01 June 2005

I like that but needs a small spoiler at the rear to make it look more sporty.
Agreed...

Maybe they are keeping some bits back from launch for a SE? i.e. Cup/Trophy or future equivalent?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 02 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 02 June 2005*Starts saving* hehesaving money or NCB ?? :devilish:

Both thanks * * * * ;)

Renault Sport clio 1

has there been any thing said about what engine it will have?

I have heard and read its a 2.0 turbo with 197 Bhp?

Is this still true??

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Very nice, like the look of that! Does anyone know what kind of power its going to produce? Cant be much more than 190bhp without a Turbo surely?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Munday on 02 June 2005
Very nice, like the look of that! Does anyone know what kind of power its going to produce? Cant be much more than 190bhp without a Turbo surely?

Read up about 4 posts... 197bhp....

E90

Im prepared to order one on hope alone, before its even out, I just spoke to finance and I can hang onto the 172 for a bit if my milage is still under, or get an intermediate car while I wait.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 02 June 2005

Nice one Nik, mods can remove my thread now lol.

omg, just wet my pants at the white one!!
Your not the only one, after seeing that M3 and CTR at the ring i really want one in a polar/championship white and Black/dark anthracite alloys

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Cant beleive its going to be 45KG heavier than the CTR, should still be quick though. I like the look of it too, unusual for a new model.

Is anyone going to run a book on how long it will take for the Cup/Trophy versions to come out?

I dont realy like it. Defo wont be buying one, (unless i win lottery maybe lol) it looks to big for a hatchback

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

i think it looks proper, knew reno would come up with the goods..... if it does look something like this that is. LOoks ALOT more aggressive than the outgoing model

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

looks decent, but can we get a better interior with NO fooking rattles - better build quality and better quality plastics.

for 17k i think it isnt too much to ask for the above!!!!

more alloy options please as well as the cup pack options and stripes have been well received

im gonna hold out for the v6 version or equivilent. they will have to do one sooner or later? give me the time to save as well!! wonder what that will look like? sorry im jumping the gun abit now!!

Renault have already said there will not be a V6 version of the new Clio. They are putting all of their efforts into a new spider/coupe to appear later this decade.

Clio 182 FF with Cup bits

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 01 June 2005

it actually looks like a blown up micra. does anybody agree? or am i just seeing things?

im not sure i like it but i think i could get used to it.

Im sure this has already been stated on another tread but theres a very good reason for the new clio looking like the Nissan Micra.... It sits on the Micra floor pan, thats why!