ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 x Trophy Recaros for £350 - must be a catch surely?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A red missile
He's off his nut if he thinks £350 is expensive, that said I'd have a good look at the runners etc to make sure they haven't come from a car that's been heavily stuffed.

DB.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  BMW 440i
Just emailed him saying not to give into those prices and that he could get above £600 minimum. Up to £7-800.

Sorry guys.

Just kidding x

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
he said he'd get back to me as i offered him £330 and id collect on monday.

bargin to be had here if they are mint. I wanted to go see them before handing money over. they could be SHAT

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Seems too good to be true, he also has the anthracite turinis with 4 decent tyres for £175.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
The only way i'd be buying them is if I saw them with my own eyeballs and paid with cash in person.

Its a pretty safe bet that they're either stolen or non-existent.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I never think of checking PH for stuff. Im going to start checking more often! I want them trophy recaros

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Track 172cup
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
seats are showing sold now, plus that photo had 4 results on tineye so wonder what the ones he's selling look like

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
he's probably desperate for the money, wouldnt slate him too much, bargins r defo to b had in todays mkt, no doubt, just look how much the sports r fetchin these days to 1yr back

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Civic Type R
as above these items 99.9% dont exist- he probably uses the likes of Ebay / P>heads etc to tout goods with any old picture plucked from google-

Then hopes people pay on PAYPAL gift----

Easy money for imaginary goods-

How many times have MINT trendlines come up for £350
Answer = ZERO

S

Think Steve's spot on, Why sell them for £350 when he could get £500 all day long? Common sense people... Simple common sense!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah, but does he know about the magical tax that CS applies to these things?

To a normal person, a small plastic spoiler off the back of a Clio isn't worth the ridiculous sums that they fetch.

But it probably is a scam! Lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Yeah, but does he know about the magical tax that CS applies to these things?

To a normal person, a small plastic spoiler off the back of a Clio isn't worth the ridiculous sums that they fetch.

But it probably is a scam! Lol.

YEAH totally agree, no doubt, u wanna look on gumtree, i once brought a set of 182 rims kerbed for 80 quid, set of cup turini's for 100 quid off loot 8 months back!!!;)

no doubt there's "scene tax" put on many of these desirable parts on the forums:dapprove:, but in the local ad papers u can pick them up for peanuts, which is what im hopin is gonna happen with a set of recaro's for my 197