ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 Weeks of dirt

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
finally had a day were the weather has been good-ish to wash the car even though it was -2 and the water was freezing on the car :quiet:

DSC_0669.jpg

DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0677.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Do you find it a harsh ride on 17s? i remember i put oz superleggras on mine, gorgeous wheels but they came back off after 2 weeks hehe

Celica and Raptor.
Hi Mate.

It looks smart, and I also like the wheels.
Whats It lowered by if it is Lol?

Thanks Mate.

Car SOLD :-(
R u trying to make a grown man cry with dirty pics like that! LOL:eek:
How come the wheel bearing has gone? I had all four done!

alien green rs133
looks 1000 times better on the 16" f1's mate

and i cant believe you have put up with handling like that so long :D
on bargin ditch divers (tyres)
look forward to having them super T's on mine :D

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
R u trying to make a grown man cry with dirty pics like that! LOL:eek:
How come the wheel bearing has gone? I had all four done!

unsure how long ago did you have them done/. its the rear right that has gone i orderd the bearing today so hopefully get that sorted and tyres hopefully sorted soon

and once the weather warms up it shall be back to clean every week ;) :rasp:

alien green rs133
unsure how long ago did you have them done/. its the rear right that has gone i orderd the bearing today so hopefully get that sorted and tyres hopefully sorted soon

karl i think your rear beam may be bent - causing bearing to go, rally car has lots of camber and we know the rear beam is bent bearing went the other week after only 2500 miles ish!!!!!
and your car has loads of camber on rear, or did when i last looked :eek:
may be worth getting four wheel alighment done at same time as setting up suspention:cool:

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
bearing went on my old 1.2 aswell after it was lowerd, maybes that wear's them out quicker?

yeah alignment will be getting done ive got stupid camber on one wheel and non on the other lol!!

and ride is ok-ish atm but i still need to mess with the dampening hopefully sorted soon

R26

Believe that when i see it haha