ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 unsteady at speed

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
ESP turns off by the little switch on the right by your knees.

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Ah, just had another look cheers, I keep that turned off but TC keeps flashing when pressing on through corners, how do I dissable that ?

"sorry for the thread hijack, I'll start a new one:D

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You know you have to turn it off everytime you start the car?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
never had a problem with mine at high speeds in standard form, sound like a shocker away

Golf GTD Mk7
have you worked out whether it is you or the car yet? the only time i've ever felt the clio unstable on the motorway is when speeding a wee bit and having to slam on, that will sort the constipation out :D

How do you mean by unstable? Wobbly?

DMS

A thirsty 172
Mine felt quite unsteady at speed or while braking after I fitted my Sportlines.
My tyres were quite low so I got some Pirelli P Zero Nero's and made sure they're at the recommended pressures (33psi front, 30psi rear). Then I went and had the tracking set up properly. Car feels great now although I think the brakes might need stripping down and fettling soon.

R26
Mines just like this, after about 80mph its all over the road, going to check my shocks before i get my sportlines fitted, if theyre ok im hoping it will just be tracking and balancing needs sorting...

R26, R27
Had same problem with mine,braking from high speeds made the back end step out. Had new Rear discs and pads and it went. Then just after that had new rear shocks put in as one was leaking but did not notice any difference from that