ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Recaros and 0% deals

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS

Im looking at getting a 182 Cup but there are a couple of things Id like to know, and the Renault sites are a bit vague.

With the Recaros option, does the trim on the rear bench and door cards match the Recaros? They look to be standard Recaro trim - Jersey Black / Dinamica Suede Black, how close is this to "Graphic Night"?

Seems like a good deal for the seats, they retail for £550 each aftermarket, and I guess buying and fitting them yourself would give you warranty and insurance hassle (car would no longer be standard), plus two standard seats to either store or sell (and Cup ones wouldnt be worth much).

Has anyone got the Recaros or looked at a car with them? The Renault site is pretty stingy with one tiny pic.

Also, Renault are listing a couple of finance offers, but it appears that 0% only applies to the non Cup car and it also says nothing about minimum deposit. Does anyone know any more or will I have to venture to my local dealer to enquire?

Despite the 0% it looks like it would be cheaper to get a loan at 10% interest and get the car from Jamjar or suchlike. Any thoughts?

Thanks! :D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

itll be 30-40 % deposit for the 0% finance, if you have that your sorted, or try tesco/ marbles for the account stuff

Renault Laguna Coupe

better off getting a loan from northern rock or one of the low-cost banks, then get down to your dealer and haggle them to death.

Quote: Originally posted by Red Cup on 22 March 2005

Also, Renault are listing a couple of finance offers, but it appears that 0% only applies to the non Cup car and it also says nothing about minimum deposit. Does anyone know any more or will I have to venture to my local dealer to enquire?

Despite the 0% it looks like it would be cheaper to get a loan at 10% interest and get the car from Jamjar or suchlike. Any thoughts?
£5,160 deposit for the 182 on 0%, not sure you missed that one! I found dealers pretty flexible though, I got my Clio on 0% but could put down as much as I liked over the minimum, and the monthly payments can be adjusted by changing your mileage "allowance".

But yes, a loan (plenty around at 6%ish) and buying from the likes of buymynewcar.co.uk (from £11,699) seems to be a much better idea.

You can get the 0% interest free loan on discounted Dealership cars just find dealership which isnt doing well and theyll sell you one for £12.5k and give you the interest free laon. The cost of the car then drops to about £11k in realy terms.

Quote: Originally posted by Red Cup on 22 March 2005

Im looking at getting a 182 Cup but there are a couple of things Id like to know, and the Renault sites are a bit vague.

With the Recaros option, does the trim on the rear bench and door cards match the Recaros? No They look to be standard Recaro trim - Jersey Black / Dinamica Suede Black, how close is this to "Graphic Night"? The Recaro upholstery in the centre of the seat is similar to suede, nothing like the Graphic Night upholstery

Seems like a good deal for the seats, they retail for £550 each aftermarket, and I guess buying and fitting them yourself would give you warranty and insurance hassle (car would no longer be standard), plus two standard seats to either store or sell (and Cup ones wouldnt be worth much).

Has anyone got the Recaros or looked at a car with them? The Renault site is pretty stingy with one tiny pic. There are some more pics on the recaro.com site

Also, Renault are listing a couple of finance offers, but it appears that 0% only applies to the non Cup car and it also says nothing about minimum deposit. Does anyone know any more or will I have to venture to my local dealer to enquire? The deposit is 35%, its available on the Cup and 182. Worth comparing the finance costs elsewhere

Thanks! :D

If you get the Recaro option its the Dynamique rear seats thatll be substituted for the std 182 interior, apparently the Recaros sit 10mm lower than the original seats which would make it a far better driving position IMO..felt a little too high for me. TBH Renault knew nothing about the Recaro option, pretty useless seeing as they were trying to sell me the car.

33% is the deposit and the rest on 0% interest - Alliance and Leciester have the best APR at the moment, 5.9%. £13500 = £258 a month w/o protection, roughly. (over 5 years)

http://www.buymynewcar.co.ukwww.buymynewcar.co.uk pre register your car but this shouldnt matter if you are keeping it for a while, they are UK spec cars. Price for a 182 with both Cup options and Recaro pack is £12950 roughly.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by The Kirmanator on 23 March 2005

If you get the Recaro option its the Dynamique rear seats thatll be substituted for the std 182 interior, apparently the Recaros sit 10mm lower than the original seats which would make it a far better driving position IMO..felt a little too high for me. TBH Renault knew nothing about the Recaro option, pretty useless seeing as they were trying to sell me the car.

33% is the deposit and the rest on 0% interest - Alliance and Leciester have the best APR at the moment, 5.9%. £13500 = £258 a month w/o protection, roughly. (over 5 years)

http://www.buymynewcar.co.ukwww.buymynewcar.co.uk pre register your car but this shouldnt matter if you are keeping it for a while, they are UK spec cars. Price for a 182 with both Cup options and Recaro pack is £12950 roughly.
I hardly think 10mm will make it FAR better, 10mm can be gained from taking your wallet out your back pocket....

Quote: Originally posted by m0lee on 23 March 2005
hi all, have a look at jamjar.com 182 is cheaper and finance is better than main dealer . cheers lee

You need to get a few dealership prices first jamjar cars are £12k then you have the Cup packs and metalic paint to add and add so that ~£12.7k then youll pay about £1.5k interest taking the total to £14k

Since I got offered a 182 with Cup packs and metalic paint brand new built to order for £12.5k plus 0% loan for 4 yrs delaers can be more competitive if they want.

i got a 182 ordered for £11850 with both cup pack & metallic

£1900 deposit

£208 a month for 36 months

£4861 final payment

works out all in all £14400 for the car including interest

so its 6 and 2 3s really .

Wouldnt go to jamjar as i had nothing but problems with delivery dates being put back due to recaro seats. I eventually managed to get deposit back and am waiting for 182 from main dealer which was due to be delivered last weds but again, problems with recaro seats so who knows when it will arrive