ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Vs Vee 255

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Define better my little too far northern friend...that is why this argument will never end because people have different needs/likes in a car. 15k is 2nd hand so that opens up lots of options for different needs. 15k would get you a spanking evo that would be faster all ends up, sounds great and has 4 doors and a boot. And looks gash, makes you look like a chav and gets respec from the local massive. Word.

I love you

Chris

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Easy on the abuse Guys otherwise the thread will have to close.

Some love the vee others hate it! thats life.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'd quite fancy a vee tbh, only had a wee lift in one before at a meet. was excellent! all that noise behind you and the push instead of the pull! loved it! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
@ Ali

Define better my little too far northern friend...that is why this argument will never end because people have different needs/likes in a car. 15k is 2nd hand so that opens up lots of options for different needs. 15k would get you a spanking evo that would be faster all ends up, sounds great and has 4 doors and a boot.

I love you

Chris

Evo's sound pisch!!!!! Fact! As do the old scoobs! V6 FTW!

15k for a supercar! ;) You just can't compete!

now accept my length!

Nippy white cup
Define better my little too far northern friend...that is why this argument will never end because people have different needs/likes in a car. 15k is 2nd hand so that opens up lots of options for different needs. 15k would get you a spanking evo that would be faster all ends up, sounds great and has 4 doors and a boot. And looks gash, makes you look like a chav and gets respec from the local massive. Word.

I love you

Chris

Lol Eh? I personally love the V6 but I think you will find a lot of people would asume a clio with a big bodykit on is chavy too?...if evos are chavy then there are a lot of chavs on here who were bumming Ant1 when he posted pics of his monster Evo lol

As I said different people have different needs and if everyone liked the same things it would be fecking boring

Chris

MERCEDES CLS AMG
I would rather spend £15k on 15000 rubber johnies from a pub bog - fill them full of helium, strip off and race branson round Europe with my c0ck out

Mk4 .:R32
@ Ali

Define better my little too far northern friend...that is why this argument will never end because people have different needs/likes in a car. 15k is 2nd hand so that opens up lots of options for different needs. 15k would get you a spanking evo that would be faster all ends up, sounds great and has 4 doors and a boot.

I love you

Chris

Evo's sound pisch!!!!! Fact! As do the old scoobs! V6 FTW!

15k for a supercar! ;) You just can't compete!

now accept my length!

lol @ supercar. I suppose you're right, but you have to say 'super' like big gay al from south park.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
SUPERCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell myself it everyday...I wish it would come true! ;)

Turbo LY R27
I love the vee, was considering 1 myself before i got my R27. They look awsome. PMSL at this thread!!:rasp:

clio v6
to many keyboard super heros,, as i said on track they never stack up i have had a 182 cup and a vee the vee is 3secs quicker round oulton easily and thats on the cheapest nankang tyres.

the V6 clio is without doubt the fastest standard clio yet built and thats just the simple truth.

clio v6
cheers mate,, i take the sound proof cover off the engine and tape the mic to the thin engine cover and it picks up the engine note nicely.

clio v6
cheers Marky,, i always find those that cant drive the car soon loose intrest and blame the car for there own incompetance. :lolup:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Bayliss has shown me some of your vids before mate :) Crackin drivin'. Just had to sell my vee for a host of annoying health/practicality reasons. Picking up an R27 on Thursday - will miss the in gear midrange of the Vee for sure though.

clio v6
ye its not the most practiacal car and if you have to sell then you have to sell,, good luck with the new motor it looks great.

i know bayliss is in the same boat with having to buy a new pad,, sure i have seen your old vee near filey.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Yea it will've been me - I only live 2 miles from Filey heh :) I didn't wanna sell, but to be honest, I got a good price and really needed something a bit more 'normal'. Still, track day at Elvington next month in the R27 ;)