ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Quick one from blyton;

8728144580_4457dd13bd_z.jpg

Blyton park 09/05/13 by cobzy1, on Flickr

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone want to buy this? Cammed, btb stealth, 182 manifold, ktec induction kit, mapped by rs tuning, 11 months mot?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice edit.

Just seen my old Rallye for sale and got nostalgic but this is probably the better car to keep.......probably.

Cup In bits
I know that feeling, I would sell my soul for my old mk1 xr2 if it was the condition It was when I bought it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Chucked £20 in this the other day and went for a spin after spending too much time I the rallye.

You forget how capable these cars are - and it's got a cd player, comfortable ride and doesn't make you deaf.

​Great car and performed faultlessly.

Im not sure if you remember but I was the lad who popped over and talked to you about your car! Its looking gorgeous mate I didn't realise you'd done this much to it!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
This is still looking stunning mate, will show my bro when he's around.

Give me a shout when you're considering selling.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
What the devil. Are these AT's too? Might have these off you when you strip it!

Do you use the clock ray method of slashing too? lol

anyway, nice thottle bodies, take it your missus is ok about having them in the kitchen? I flocked my dashboard in the bath the other night, perk of being single.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Ordered some more shizzle today, ph1 throttle cable and pedal, polo rad, fan and aero catches. Hopefully I'm more or less ready for installation when that stuff arrives.