ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy #351

Hi all, well where do I start? The T has been sitting in my garden for about 2 months alongside another T which were both damaged, they were both bought by my brother who you might know as Detail Chris on here. We spent a good few solid days stripping the other T down to nothing so he can sell all the bits and bobs and he was wanting to keep #351 so he can repair it as it was only cat D, then either selling it on or keeping it for himself.

The first time I saw #351 was when Chris first bought it, he drove past me and I turned to my girlfriend in the car and said to her what the f**k is that piece of s**t, the front bumper was hanging off and the wheels looked shocking. Not knowing what it was or who was driving it at the time haha! I got home the next day and my brother basically sold it to me. We got working on it about a month later due to my brothers very busy schedule and now it is finally finished!

I have been driving this for just 2 days and I already LOVE it :cool:

wb8bjm.jpg

2ngx30z.jpg

ml0847.jpg

adohug.jpg

72x53a.jpg

2eoclfa.jpg

1bsqp.jpg

2r5fg45.jpg

fx8kg4.jpg

2ytoe2a.jpg

345cu1z.jpg

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
It's coming together nicely, good work. A few changes I'd make, but that's why we're all individual, so I'll keep those comments to myself.

One I will share though - those plates, front & rear, look so cluttered - I'd urge you to get clean ones, it'll make a big difference imo

Cheers G 172 :D

Granted Tim the plates it has on it at the moment are shocking, that's why I've already ordered myself some new ones just waiting for them to arrive!

I've also fitted xenons with some nice little silvertech indicators in them, lovely!

His brother has them in his other clio I think lol

Yeah he has put them in his 182 so I don't think he will be wanting to sell them haha.

Thanks Kangoosport, won't be doing much to the T just a few little mods here and there. Ordered a short stumpy aerial for it aswell, think they make a massive difference :cool:

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Ah the youth is here lol!
Cant believe you put photo's on before I've detailed it..makes me feel a little queezy lol!
Glad you enjoying it, take it easy!!!

​chris

Just a quick update - fitted new clean number plates front and rear (looks so much better) and got rid of the mile long aerial and replaced it with the short stumpy one, now looks like a little red remote control car ;) Soon as I take pictures I will post them up!

Any opinions on what to do next on the T? Need to get one of the Turinis refurbed badly but other than that I don't think I will do anything to it as I want to keep it pretty standard, but would still like to hear your opinions :)

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Just a quick update - fitted new clean number plates front and rear (looks so much better) and got rid of the mile long aerial and replaced it with the short stumpy one, now looks like a little red remote control car ;) Soon as I take pictures I will post them up!

Any opinions on what to do next on the T? Need to get one of the Turinis refurbed badly but other than that I don't think I will do anything to it as I want to keep it pretty standard, but would still like to hear your opinions :)

Here's an idea what to do next, how about pay me for the f**king car! :) f**king piss taking family!

OK, so i'm going to Egypt tomorrow with my other half! :) so while i'm away Chris has agreed to detail my car. I'm hoping he posts up a good few pics of it all detailed up and looking shiny ;)

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Pants foto's. will try get you some better ones another day, looks nice for a days work. Wearing Zymol concourse ;)

RB 182 FF
As you asked of any ideas, I really think Renault got it wrong with cheap looking white vinyl Trophy writing(Trophy purists wouldn't agree).. If I owned a Trophy I'd get an exact copy of the decal done in the wheel colour(anthracite) and also do the side bullets the same colour and it would look drop dead perfect! :p The Xenons also make a huge difference, nice Mod! :D

As you asked of any ideas, I really think Renault got it wrong with cheap looking white vinyl Trophy writing(Trophy purists wouldn't agree).. If I owned a Trophy I'd get an exact copy of the decal done in the wheel colour(anthracite) and also do the side bullets the same colour and it would look drop dead perfect! :p The Xenons also make a huge difference, nice Mod! :D

Cheers mate, appreciate your thoughts on it :) the xenons do make a massive difference! I think I will be leaving the exterior alone now, I'm concentrating to save on a remap and an pipercross air filter next me thinks!