ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Man shelf;

6933C3F2-B854-425D-A014-2344FB0094DD-496-000000CB7F0C3C61_zpsb4646c3f.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
1st track days booked for next month so bought these to save destroying the turinis. Gonna trial fit them today and see what they look like.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'll throw a spanner in works, EBC Yellowstuff, never faded them at Blyton and gave them quite a bit of hammer too.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Liking this thread mate, Cup looks well after a clean. :approve:

@Ben , haven't you got some paper clips to be counting or summat ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'd imagine the 3000''s would be a killer for brake dust..seeing as the turini's were not long since refurbed it would be a shame to ruin them

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You get on well Jim?

How was racing Phil?

I enjoyed it mate. I think I was trying to go too quick too soon at first but soon settled into more of a rhythm and got some more consisnent with the lines and stuff it started to come together.

It was good with Phil and dan, they're nuts. I could just about stick with Phil on the straights but on the brakes and through the corners he just left me standing! I need to take more brave pills next time as I'm probably 20mph slower through the faster corners but was nice to pop the track day cherry!