ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup insperation

GW 200T
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but dont know were to put it if iam honist.
As some of you know ive got a 172 cup wich i was going to sell, now iam keeping it, I need some good insperational ideads.

As it sounds its acompletly standard cup with no mods at all.

Can pps post suggestion and ideas plz
James

S2 106 GTI
I bought a ktec stealth for mine which was brilliant, then fitted coilovers to lower it slightly. Looks really nice like that! After that I bought recaros, strut braces, R26 decals, will post a pic up tomorro :)

DSC00883.jpg

coilovers and silvervisions are the only things you need.

renaultsport clio 182
Nth, wot coilovers are you using, im dying to get my suspension sorted but scared of spending a bomb on some s**t, both of the cars ^^ look awesome btw

Nth, wot coilovers are you using, im dying to get my suspension sorted but scared of spending a bomb on some s**t, both of the cars ^^ look awesome btw
its gaz-kevs, from what iv seen, all his rs's have been spot on when it comes to suspension.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Simple mods like clear indicators and spraying the side strips look good. You'll need orange indicator bulbs or they will just flash clear. Get a nice subtle exhaust aswell with a 182 surround. Then some springs and it will look spot on.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
A sabalt renna steering wheel, brake lines, ds2500 pads and brembo discs, could try an arb for extra rear stability.

Clio
wouldnt even bother with coilovers, cup chassis was made for a reason, perfect handling car without the coilovers, waste of money imo...

Evo 8 MR
wouldnt even bother with coilovers, cup chassis was made for a reason, perfect handling car without the coilovers, waste of money imo...

It is good yeah but the car looks like a tractor so it just has to go down, cup racers run low as feck suspension for a reason.

Also a decent set of coilovers are better than any standard setup.

GW 200T
J- love those green alloys look great and ake it stand out

St3ve-on the look out for some xenons and liking how yous sits

Evo 8 MR
J- love those green alloys look great and ake it stand out

St3ve-on the look out for some xenons and liking how yous sits

Thanks, certainly beats decked with massive camber anyway lol.

Love silver cups btw.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Mine, also a silver one. Think they look great as standard; subtle things work best imo. Carbon badge and splitter, coilovers and general tidying :)

4510510599_ba55114821.jpg

GW 200T
both look nice if ya ask me, the blues a nice distintive blue without being over the top and the silver is a subtle look

S2 106 GTI
think it make the engine bay cleaner, plus its not like everyone gets to see the engine - but everyone have there own tastes

Ollie's Silver Cup
I was shocked at this when I first bought my cup - met up with a few others and found there's had CC!

I thought it was possibly a mistake in the listing at first :rasp: lol

Then once I had a check online it appeared it became an option towards the end of the production run