ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup insperation

Clio 172 cup
DSC00883.jpg

coilovers and silvervisions are the only things you need.

what are silvervisions? Bulbs?

Audi TT 225
Not to all tastes but

Small plate, Tow Eye, OZ ultraleggeras, rear stripped but false floor fitted as it's my daily, bullets colour coded, new seats, sportlines because I'm cheap, (i have a splitter now btw), smoked side indicators, brembo disks, k-tec stealth, sports cat, full detail, new mats ;)

plate.jpg

i2.JPG

i1.JPG

b1.JPG

bulletts.jpg

Last edited:
  Audi TT 225
Forgot to mention K-Tec uprated Engine Mounts and Engine Bushes, takes a bit of getting used to but well worth it imo. Is quite loud inside though with the sports cat and strippage.

Clio 172 cup
you reckon it's worth putting xenons in the cup? i want that blueish tint to my head lights. I was even thinking about buying the 172 standard light housing for mine so they don't blind everyone!

Stagecoach Ticket
I dnt c the point in xenons so expensive/expensive bulbs and heavier. £200+ would get you a nice k tec stealth exhaust

Clio 172 cup
I dnt c the point in xenons so expensive/expensive bulbs and heavier. £200+ would get you a nice k tec stealth exhaust

you can get a group buy xenon's on here for like £40-£50..... you dont have the legal dome surrounding but the bulbs will still fit....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its gaz-kevs, from what iv seen, all his rs's have been spot on when it comes to suspension.

:eek:

Just clicked on this, i was like thats my old Cup lol! I took that pic about 4 years ago!

My curent one isnt far off that now, few little jobs left :cool:

IMG_8612.jpg

^ Always loved this one, hero tbh!