ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 vtec clio v.s Saxo vtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
  S3, HD Nightster
Just think, if we combined all the effort people have wasted in this thread we could have something useful.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
DSC00026-1.jpg

vtec where?

1.4 Dynamique
find it so funny how people drive cars that are designed to be driven quickly like old women, and then call others chavs, its a laff, on an industrial estate at 3 o'clock in the morning.
Cant believe what cheerfull people you get on here, stop tryin to score points all the time...

Shed.
find it so funny how people drive cars that are designed to be driven quickly like old women, and then call others chavs, its a laff, on an industrial estate at 3 o'clock in the morning.
Cant believe what cheerfull people you get on here, stop tryin to score points all the time...

If this was youtube, i would rate your post with a thumbs down.

Hes a f**king moron, i dont ever remember doing that s**t with my mates.

1.4 Dynamique

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It was track time and santapod is for you t**t...... Drive like a t**t anywhere near me and I'd follow you and probably batter the crap out of you.

renault clio sport172
lol.racing is silly im all up for giving it some beans but whats happened here is just retarded! one day ull f**k up n realise that it just wasnt cool
END

Black Gold with cup packs
If this was youtube, i would rate your post with a thumbs down.

Hes a f**king moron, i dont ever remember doing that s**t with my mates.

He's a Chav thats why, there are plenty of the f**kers around my area and this is how they behave, benny you are a chav as well, you all think this behaviour is 'normal'.. 3am driving like a c**k, it's your type that wake my wife my 6 month old daughter and myself up at this time then? Your cherry bombs can be heard from miles away, operation ground and pound comes into play at this time.

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting
not that im condoning it, but at least it was down some industrial estate, not dow nthe local housing estate like some chavs i see

Shed.
Seriously though, i messed about with other peoples cars but i was driving with them or driving their car, not racing against them. Never fucked about like that down built up areas either.

It was track time and santapod is for you tw*t...... Drive like a tw*t anywhere near me and I'd follow you and probably batter the crap out of you.

Jesus f**king christ.

You lot need to calm the f**k down. I think 2 pages of calling this kid a c**t and a chav is quite a f**king nuff. I feel as though he's got the f**king point ye.

Swift Sport
Failing is one thing, showing everyone how you failed is another lol.

Threads like this will always get flamed for obvious reasons tbh.

SchwepTek™
Surprised this hasn't been locked tbh.

There is absolutely no need to call the guy a chav or a c**t and those that are doing so should probably come under the same category.

rps13
Seriously though, nobody needs to be threatening to kill his cats.

I'm pretty sure those of you who have just thrown a few a few f***s his way could have mustered the wit to ensure cliosport doesn't go down in history as a forum full of morons slinging poop at other morons.

SchwepTek™
Seriously though, nobody needs to be threatening to kill his cats.

I'm pretty sure those of you who have just thrown a few a few f**ks his way could have mustered the wit to ensure cliosport doesn't go down in history as a forum full of morons slinging poop at other morons.

Exactly!

Its a straight line down an empty industrial estate. Hardly seems dangerous to me.
Some people need to chill out. Its fun seeing who has a faster car out of your peers.

You lot act like you have never had a sprint off the lights. Which imo would be more dangerous being a public road than these guys doing it wherever they are.

Black Gold with cup packs
Surprised this hasn't been locked tbh.

There is absolutely no need to call the guy a chav or a c**t and those that are doing so should probably come under the same category.

25, wife, child, office job! numerous run ins with numerous people like this as my area is plauged by them. Experiences have given me these perceptions of this type of clientele. Attempts to get me to race by people like this with my wife and kid in the car everytime I venture into Bridgend town centre after 4pm has led me to this conclusion, NOT that I mingle with their kind at all.
It's this that puts me off RS clios from time to time.

120d M-Sport
It was track time and santapod is for you tw*t...... Drive like a tw*t anywhere near me and I'd follow you and probably batter the crap out of you.

Keep bashing that keyboard ;)

To everyone else complaining, is it because it wasnt a 172?? Why dont you all go read the driving stories section??? CS bandwagon once again. Not as if he even reached 70 jelly babies. Some scary speeds, lets all report it to the police cos were such good people and NEVER surpass the speed limit!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.