ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 vtec clio v.s Saxo vtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
chav.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Driving like a prick FTL

Go to Santapod if you want to run a 1/4 Mile

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'll talk you through it Ben

Location - Industrial Estate or somewhere
Cars - Clio 1.4 and a Saxo VTR
Video Quality - Shocking
Driving ability - $hite (Grinding Gears)

Summary - Did not deserve its own thread

Ok, 1st point the guy with the VTR can't drive for s**t he should have left you standing.
2nd point you are a chav idiot and this will probably get deleted.
3rd point this whole "vtec" "type r" thing with your clio is gay.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I didn't think this thread would go down well even before I opened it - no offence to the OP but come on;
you are bound to have seen some EPIC FAIL threads on here. I think this might be one of them.

Dynamique Flamer
This will be the reason that police will show up at organised convoy meets, where people drive sensibly, for the minority of people letting us down tbh

Dynamique Flamer
You will most probably end up being caught by the police which equals points on your licence and sky high insurance, leave this to when you go to trax

RB 182 Cup
Ok, 1st point the guy with the VTR can't drive for s**t he should have left you standing.
2nd point you are a chav idiot and this will probably get deleted.
3rd point this whole "vtec" "type r" thing with your clio is gay.

lol the vtr was not driven by and idiot, just my cars a bit faster :D

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
So the OP has gone to the trouble of dropping a Honda VTEC engine in? As far as I was aware, the 1.4 VTECs are built for economy. Any engine pics?

I have a friend with a K-plate Metro, running a 170 Bhp 1.6 VTEC unit. That thing is on another planet.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Boring because we don't race entry level engine'd hatchbacks illegally. I Guess that makes me boring :)

Saxo VTR = Fail 8V heaps of s**t.

Dynamique Flamer
You won't be the one thinking we are boring when you realise that police are actually monitoring this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.