ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v 0-100 curiousity.

It's all good :)

Doesn't change the facts of the case though. No 1.2 Clio is ever going to hit 100 in less than an hour. I don't understand why it's such an issue for many of you/us? Everyone knows we all start out with modest cars, but please let's not pretend they are even REMOTELY quick ;)

It's all good :)

Doesn't change the facts of the case though. No 1.2 Clio is ever going to hit 100 in less than an hour. I don't understand why it's such an issue for many of you/us? Everyone knows we all start out with modest cars, but please let's not pretend they are even REMOTELY quick ;)

exactly the reason i did that video, to hopefully stop those^ people with this 30 second crap...............its not even physically possible unless you're on a 45 degree slope......well kinda

video does show under a minute though, not "30 seconds" lol, but its a time that isnt a complete age tbh!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'll see if there's a 1.2 going to the Airfield.

If there is, I'll swap headrests and get a speedo video.

Watch this space.

That is, unless anyone else finds a genuine one.