ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£££ for 12k Minor Service on a Cup

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats what I was quoted.

I didnt have the air filter done though as I had a PiperX one in, so I was charged £130 without a filter change.

172, Tiguan

I paid £189 2 weeks ago.

This included me supplying the oil and filter.

I wont be back there again.

Clio Williams No123

£162 this time last week.

Charged £2 for washer fluid even though it was full up when it went in, and they didnt say anything about my cracked fog light which i thought was odd.

Cuh!

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey McPot on 15 June 2004

£162 this time last week.

Charged £2 for washer fluid even though it was full up when it went in, and they didnt say anything about my cracked fog light which i thought was odd.

Cuh!
I told them no washing the car, no washer fluid, no wipers, no fixing broken fog light, they managed all of it appart from the not washing it!

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 15 June 2004

Thats what I was quoted.

I didnt have the air filter done though as I had a PiperX one in, so I was charged £130 without a filter change.
Thats one expensive filter then! Are the original reno parts made from the pubes of the dalai lama?

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 15 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 15 June 2004

Thats what I was quoted.

Thats one expensive filter then! Are the original reno parts made from the pubes of the dalai lama?

lol it would appear so.