ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2011 & iOS5

Inferno 182 CUP
Re: WWDC 2011

and the news you posted above it true yes but not why devices are being bricked ..

Apple have been closing down dev accounts for UDIDs for years. Same thing happened with IOS4. UNless you registered from a website that makes you pay you'll be fine. Apple cant monitor smaller dev accounts who happen to sell you a slot in the pub. Its the bigger ones that sell via ebay or websites that they catch.

All the phones that are being bricked at the moment are because they are running expired betas. You can't stick with Beta 1,2,3 etc .. you need to keep updating or you will be left behind and bam .. goodbye

Inferno 182 CUP

Your iWelcome Adam.

It was for the retards in this thread that will soon cry as there mobile telephones are broken.

DB.

BMW 440i

I don't understand why everyone is so impatient to have the latest version, with the problems when they can simply wait and have it fully functioning without the problems/risks.

Inferno 182 CUP

I went back to IOS4. The betas are too unstable and crash too often. Battery life is s**t and my photos keep being deleted.

Its a BETA so i expect it but other people seem to be crying about it

Tesla MP3 2021

Your iWelcome Adam.

It was for the retards in this thread that will soon cry as there mobile telephones are broken.

LOL

I don't understand why everyone is so impatient to have the latest version, with the problems when they can simply wait and have it fully functioning without the problems/risks.

Waiting is for losers!

Tesla MP3 2021

Sorry by traditional way I meant doing a restore in iTunes and selecting the Beta 5 IPSW file. I then restored via iTunes Backup which requires a cable.

I just didn't want to mess anything up with doing OTA, but it does work as many are doing it this way.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

At last, someone who thinks like me

AK

M240i

Sorry by traditional way I meant doing a restore in iTunes and selecting the Beta 5 IPSW file. I then restored via iTunes Backup which requires a cable.

I just didn't want to mess anything up with doing OTA, but it does work as many are doing it this way.

Ah cool, I'll do it that way :D.

Bus w**ker

Some recycled s**t I don't actually know.
You're a f**king idiot.

Can this clown not be perma banned FFS, at least from Apple Chat?

Anyway, I'll update tonight. b****cks to f**king about with OTA, especially whilst I'm at work. It will no doubt be just as stable as every other iOS5 beta I've used...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

You're a f**king idiot.

Can this clown not be perma banned FFS, at least from Apple Chat?

Anyway, I'll update tonight. b****cks to f**king about with OTA, especially whilst I'm at work. It will no doubt be just as stable as every other iOS5 beta I've used...

LMAO. Copy&Paste133.

We've tried.

That's why we're all still alive then.

He's creeping into Football Chat now, we've enough spacktards in there already without him.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

Just a quickie about iMessenger

How do you add people to it? As with Blackberry you obviously have BB Pins? Or it it just people in your phonebook?

Cheers?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR

People in your phonebook, if they have an iPhone it automatically tries to send to them using iMessage.

Tesla MP3 2021

You setup where you want iMessages to be received at, you can have phone and email.

Ibiza FR

I want 2 finger navigation on Safari on the iPad!
Got so used to it on the iMac and now this feels rubbish pressing the arrows.

AK

M240i
Anyone else's reminders broken?

I've not looked at it since beta 1, but I can't seem to add any reminders at all. Just get this screen:

5ec37202-6b33-e2ea.jpg

Tesla MP3 2021

I couldn't tell if there was a blank dot or not.

Well mine works fine on Beta 6, try doing a reset.