ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WWDC 2011 & iOS5

Bus w**ker
Re: WWDC 2011

I'm on wifi at home, at all my mates, everywhere that has Openreach or some form of free wifi...and still I'm killing 800mb+ a month since moving to iOS5. I do think I'm using most of my data whilst in the office...but there's no wifi available here for personal use.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I'm on wifi at home, at all my mates, everywhere that has Openreach or some form of free wifi...and still I'm killing 800mb+ a month since moving to iOS5. I do think I'm using most of my data whilst in the office...but there's no wifi available here for personal use.

You checked your icloud settings? you could be backing up OTA.

Bus w**ker

I had that on at first but turned it off as it was nearly 2Gb, which thankfully it did over wifi. It could be Photo Stream though, so I've just turned that off, each photo is around 2mb so it would soon eat through it.

I've now only got Mail, Calendars, Reminders, Bookmarks, Notes, Documents & Data (but only over wifi when plugged in) and Find My iPhone enabled. Will see how it goes next month, but it could see the networks enforce a larger data package on iPhone users once it goes Gold if iOS5 is to blame.