ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ 16v's Cup Road Racer Blog.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
any bits which i removed i have put on the scales! including nuts and bolts LOL

after the hugh strip down, de tar etc i lost 185kgs

the willwoods are half the wieght of the stock ones, as are the leda's. i would guess there is a further 10kg between both of those

the redtop is 6kg lighter

carbon roof and bonnet will be around 15kgs lighter i think

= 216 KG

the engine will be about the same wieght, as i have lost the aircon, rad, lines and the inlet and plenham etc. But then added the charger, ITBs and intercooler etc

the seats weight 18kg for the pair

subframes and sidemounts were 13.8 for the pair

cage was 38kg

harnesses and other add-ons etc 10kg

= 79.8kg

harnesses and other add-ons etc 10kg

216kg-79.8kg is

136.2kg total loss

standard wieght for the psh1 is 1035kg

so i should be sat at around 898.8kg

:D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
couldnt enter anyway as it charged and way off there spec.

jsut track days

going to the Ring and Spa in march

Clio's
the spec to which race? im looking at building a track car and wondered what the specs for races were and what races it could be entered in?

go to the websites of race series and look at the regulation, lma or maxx cup for example, some say u can use a race car some require a production car etc etc

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
oh i forgot to say, those fasteners you used to secure your carbon door cards, did you say they were a nightmare to find?

i was in my local engineering place where i get all my nuts/bolts/fastenings etc and spotted a bag of them on a shelf :clown: