ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Winstonising a Renault 5 GT Turbo

1.8 8v RSi
niiiiiiiiiiice..........but camro the inside :p sambo already done the white stripped inside on his valver

just jealous

IMGP3840.jpg

Vw caddy tdi
That smoothed standard bumper looks spot on!, u could run the split rims on the back and steels onthe front they both 13" dust couple the steels over in black to colour match?? Possibly run an in-car boost controller? with a spider valve under the bonnet preset max min boost say 11- 21psi gtt ones av nicest finish keep a look out...

Hammerrite and rollered it on :)

Well the camo is done.... pics up soon

Running it at 14psi for fcs.... then getting a bigger jet for my carb and running 18psi

Hoping to do the bumper this evening

Cheers folks

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Hammerrite and rollered it on :)

Well the camo is done.... pics up soon

Running it at 14psi for fcs.... then getting a bigger jet for my carb and running 18psi

Hoping to do the bumper this evening

Cheers folks

you don't need to get a bigger jet for more BOOOOOOOOOOST unless its having problems, you need to get some tiny drill bits and an Lm-1 fitted to your car for setting up..

the Rtoc's gone down like Monica Lewinsky, but the temp forums up.. ask on there for the best ways to get the boost, fueling and power you want, without cracking a liner.. :eek:

Cheers man.... missing RTOC mucho

Rob from backyard racing (ex orange GTT) lives just round the corner.... so leaving it to him and his wideband... but everytime i speak to him he wants me to run more PSi lol

PS... glad folk are liking the floor, spent most of today on it lol

ballistic jap missile!!!
seen this floor tonight,be warned prolonged staring makes your eyes funny:eek:

never a dull moment eh pal;)

different FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.8 8v RSi
you know what, i really dont know what to make of the floor. when you said camo i thought actualy camo not pixalated camo...

Cheers folks

First off a FCS pic (cheers Jord lol)

IMG_0211.jpg

The 5 is looking a little scruffy after FCS (even more so lol).. full of stealthy cat and oily paw prints. Im running the steels again with **** tyres, there not pretty but launching on boost FTW!!

Ive also moved my intercooler up and my new exhaust is on the way ready for new front bumper :)

Anyway.. I locked myslef out my house yesterday afternoon (DERP!!!).... so went off to take some pics to keep myself entertained :D

One of the new stickers

PICT4305.jpg

Intercooler shiftted ready for ghetto bumper removel lol

PICT4297.jpg

Pretty Tyres

PICT4291.jpg

PICT4286.jpg

PICT4278.jpg

My Mk1 Golf flag mirror... does the job... just :)

PICT4284.jpg

PICT4283.jpg

Some Random pics

PICT4280.jpg

PICT4292.jpg

PICT4269.jpg

Last edited:
  wait and see ;)
cars lookins mint winston absolutely loveing the floor and the front exit exhaust keep up the good work mate