ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane F1 230

Mk3 Megane 250
I've got a standard airbox here and panel filter if you are still after one. Also got the OEM hose etc for it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I've got a standard airbox here and panel filter if you are still after one. Also got the OEM hose etc for it.

That would be amazing, is that the hose from turbo to airbox?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've got spare turbos, alternators, aircon pumps and starter motors if required

Genuinely 😂 stashed a s**t load of parts in the loft to keep for years to come for when they get super hard to get hold of.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Evening run. Lots of grip with good power delivery.

If anything the seats aren’t supportive enough, that’s why the R seats are sooo good. Might consider some form of bucket seat for driver.
IMG_7511.jpeg

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Evening run. Lots of grip with good power delivery.

If anything the seats aren’t supportive enough, that’s why the R seats are sooo good. Might consider some form of bucket seat for driver.View attachment 1687293
Need to chunk up a bit to get the seats to fit better!

What is the delivery like. My Mapped (Just Stage 1) R26 was all torque low down and ran out up top. My 275 std nice & linear.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo

What is the delivery like. My Mapped (Just Stage 1) R26 was all torque low down and ran out up top. My 275 std nice & linear.

Yep bit of thickness on the back keeps you in the recaro's :D

Regarding power delivery most of the tuners back in the day ramped the boost and torque in low down in the rpm to make the 225/26 feel fast, but sod all power 5k+ rpm.

My current r26 was the same on its old Rstuning map, loads of drama low down in the rpm and flat up top with jot a lot over 5k rpm. Now ive had it mapped by Efi its totally different and very linear - with actuator adjustment hangs onto decent boost pressure at higher rpm's so does not feel too bad up to 6k rpm, not a lot above that as expected on stock turbo. Id say its comparable to stock mk3 meg rs with a bit more torque, much better than the old style of mapping was.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

I’m not small that’s the thing 😂

Power delivery is very liner with a good spread of torque.

pxl_20231209_123225030.jpeg