ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Spark Plugs for a 2010 Mk3 Renault Clio 1.2 16V 75hp Eco2?

Hi, I'm new to posting on here but I recently bought a 2010 Renault Clio Mk3 1.2 16V 75hp Eco2, and I'm trying to find the right spark plugs for it, but the spark plug recommendations change completely on the petrol 1.2 16v 75hp vs the "ethanol" 1.2 16v 75hp engine on websites, so I'm wondering which is correct for the Eco2 model in particular, which says it's "Petrol/Ethanol" on all official documents, so what spark plugs would I get? Thanks in advance for replies, sorry if this was worded terribly.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I assume when they say ethanol it's for cars in the Brazillian market, which run either E100, 100% Ethanol or E25/E27 a blend of Petrol with 25 or 27% Ethanol.

I assume when they say ethanol it's for cars in the Brazillian market, which run either E100, 100% Ethanol or E25/E27 a blend of Petrol with 25 or 27% Ethanol.
Alright hopefully, because that would make things much simpler, my official documentation for the car also specifies "petrol/ethanol" tho, but maybe that was just a thing at the time to make it clear that the car can use petrol with a small bit of ethanol as is standard now. I'll check the engine code when I'm home next week and see if it clears it up some more before I go ordering spark plugs.