ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

Elise
For a new cup 200 with recaros what kind of cash price should I be aiming for? Also above people are discussing expensive options, can you get carbon bits and a plastic rear screen like the megane?

For a new cup 200 with recaros what kind of cash price should I be aiming for? Also above people are discussing expensive options, can you get carbon bits and a plastic rear screen like the megane?
I rang my local agent (Arnold clark Warrington) and they wont go below £14,995 for a basic Cup.
That deal at £13,7XX from Lookers looks the best, by a margin.
Can you throw extra's on the lookers deal does anyone know?

200 Cup & DC2
Can you throw extra's on the lookers deal does anyone know?
You can add as much as you like on the car. Either pay for them up front with a big deposit to save on interest and retain the £199 per month or add the options to the finance and pay £xxx a month.

I decided to only add a/c purely for my comfort as I intend to give what's left of it back after two years so couldn't justify £900 seats and £1200 paint jobs.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Could someone confirm what colours are free on a cup and how much the other colours cost?

V6 255
Racing Blue and Ultra Red are free
Glacier White is £155
Metallic colours are £405
Storm grey is £405
Liquid Yellow, Alien Green and Pearl White are £1225.
Though not all colours are available on cups:)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, useful link that :)

I'll hopefully get red if i can, dont really want rb since ive already had it and white is far too common. Storm grey is the other option, but i'm still not sure it suits that black front...

V6 255
I'm not too sure about Storm Grey, though like most colours you need to see them in the flesh.
I think White is the best colour, but I agree, they're a bit common. That's why I went for Pearl White, a bit different, but I was feeling frivolous at the time

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It'll turn heads with black speedlines!

I have to say after seeing AG in the fresh it's freeking lovely. Cup spoiler and black speedlines required though.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I've just checked and the support is in place to offer the deal.

However the GFV/OFP (optional final payment) may be changed, which I wont know until tomorrow! - This is at the descretion of Renault finance, who don't release changes until the 1st of the Quarter (tomo)

It won't be far off the £999/£205 to be honest.

If anyone wants a quote, PM me!

Rich

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
can someone summarise the total repayable on a 200 Cup on the lookers deal over 24 months-

thanks

Steve

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hum-

so basically 6k to rent for 2 years or 14.5 for the car on a good finance deal- I bet that 14.5k doesnt cover a/c or recaros-
Your looking around 16k all in with those options & speedlines-

S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hum-

so basically 6k to rent for 2 years or 14.5 for the car on a good finance deal- I bet that 14.5k doesnt cover a/c or recaros-

S

Exactly. So i thought f**k it, for another 3k i now own a GW 197 with Speedlines/Recaros. I didnt want to be tied in the for next 2 years,so bought out right.

200 Cup & DC2

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Some proper good cheap Trophies about at the min, MK2's are worth nothing at the mo, good time to buy one!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Exactly. So i thought f**k it, for another 3k i now own a GW 197 with Speedlines/Recaros. I didnt want to be tied in the for next 2 years,so bought out right.

did you buy the one I pm'ed you on?

Steve

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Oh yeah, thanks for the info, that weekend i changed isp, so was off line for about 5 days lol

Cheers mate :)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
200 & 200 Cup deals confirmed as the same through me :)

Cup £999 deposit / £205p/m

200 £999 deposit / £228p/m

2 year PCP - 6k per annum

0% also available
3 years with NIL deposit
4 years with 20% deposit
5 years with 40% deposit

Valid on order before 30th Dec 2010

Rich

Nissan 350z
Hum-

S

Basically. Think of it as depreciation, if you buy any new car outright you would be paying the same as what you are on this deal in lost value however at least with this offer you know exactly what it will be worth in 2yrs time so its less of a gamble.

182 ff
200 & 200 Cup deals confirmed as the same through me :)

Cup £999 deposit / £205p/m

200 £999 deposit / £228p/m

2 year PCP - 6k per annum

0% also available
3 years with NIL deposit
4 years with 20% deposit
5 years with 40% deposit

Valid on order before 30th Dec 2010

Rich

will they take a 182 in for a deposit richard or does it need to be cash ?? and is this with every clio or just sports ?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
will they take a 182 in for a deposit richard or does it need to be cash ?? and is this with every clio or just sports ?

Whole Clio range (and most of other Renault's) can be had on the 2/3 year PCP's with 4.5/5.9% APR deals respectively.

RS models have stronger residual values, so they make better/good sense on a PCP. :)

The Clio is usually within the top 10 best selling models in the Uk hence Renault put more support behind their biggest seller - just great that the RS models fall within the Clio range!