ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Richard i'll give him your number if he's looking! :)

Pm me.

GTD, Lupo
My mate just got offered a lookers deal on a Clio Cup RB

£699 Deposit
£199 x 24 payments :D

Not bad really.

Paul

GTD, Lupo
Yeah he said it is too good so he cant say no. He is not to bothered about his cars so he isnt to worried about the look (thank god) so he went for RB as its cheap with standard wheels and no extras. He took mine for a spin yesterday and smilled from ear to ear.

He rang the guy after to try and get recaros added but the guy said he could get no where near the £199 so i think he will just stay with normal seats.

He showed me the message from the guy at lookers so im sure others can get this deal with easy as he didnt have to work to get it. As for final payment i dont know but he only wants a car for two years.

Paul

RB 182
Ive rung Lookers Stockport twice now, meant to be having a test drive in a 200 on saturday but they're pretty poor at returning calls

Someones mentioned Harratts are doing the same deal which would be perfect for me as thats loads more local to me

Can anyone comfirm this?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Harratts is £204 per month now with the same deposit. I just missed out on the £199 deal but I guess I fiver a month isn't really too much extra a month.

172 Cup
just barter them down. They ll still do the 199 a month deal if you refuse to pay any more or they ll give you a free spec

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Sorry if it's been done already but can we have a 200 deal register with pics/ spec for when all these hit the s/h market in 2yrs! Could be handy?

Italian 3.2 V6
So who's got a 200cup with thefollowing options?

-recaros
-yellow interior
-black speedlines
-colour either GW / Nimbus / AG.

if so, what you paying? Per month etc, please PM me if u don't want to share in here.

Also, what's best deal still going ATM? The looker's one still? Sorry haven't got time to read thru allllllll the previous posts.

Thanks PSJ.

Nissan 350z
Talk to Richard1 off here, hes sorted a few of us out and can easily get you any quote you want. My only advice is whatever you spec, pay the options off in the deposit to avoid paying interest ontop of their Renault list price.

Be warned your looking at about a 4 month wait! :(

GTD, Lupo
So who's got a 200cup with thefollowing options?

-recaros
-yellow interior
-black speedlines
-colour either GW / Nimbus / AG.

if so, what you paying? Per month etc, please PM me if u don't want to share in here.

Also, what's best deal still going ATM? The looker's one still? Sorry haven't got time to read thru allllllll the previous posts.

Thanks PSJ.

I have a 200 Cup, GW, Recaros, AC, black speedlines. I pay £240 a month for 3 years. Think it was one of the first Cups on the roads so no deals around when i got mine, just had to barter with the salesman. The new lookers deals are the best you will get. For the £199 that will be the basic model and i think there is only one or two colours that are free Albi blue being one but GW is around £150 on top. You will struggle to spec the car you want for £200 a month. My mate wanted AC in his and they wanted an extra £24 a month so he didnt bother. Think recaros might come in at about £35 a month.

Best bet is to just give lookers a call and spec a car and see what they say.

Paul

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Talk to Richard1 off here, hes sorted a few of us out and can easily get you any quote you want. My only advice is whatever you spec, pay the options off in the deposit to avoid paying interest ontop of their Renault list price.

Be warned your looking at about a 4 month wait! :(

Thanks mate!

Yes, delivery now pretty much edging on November.

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers guys :)

4month is a biatch.. What about If the car i spec was already at a dealership!?!? Or the import centre!?!? Surely something could be arranged for a quick sale?

Didn't relise albi blue was available on the cup model? What colours are available for the cup version.

PSJ.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
When I picked mine up, there weren't any available. The only cars at dealers were optioned up FF models.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
what is the crack for cars that have been oredered (specific spec for a customer) and the deal has fell through at the last minute and the car is stuck at the dealers..? bearing in mind its registered and new plates out in 3 week??

Mini Cooper S
I was having a chat with a guy at Lookers, when my car was in for a service. After a few calculations, it doesn't really seem cheap when you start adding options.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
what is the crack for cars that have been oredered (specific spec for a customer) and the deal has fell through at the last minute and the car is stuck at the dealers..? bearing in mind its registered and new plates out in 3 week??
Then it would be available to buy?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Then it would be available to buy?

yeah but if the car was specced up to 18.5k's worth but now they have the car with no sale would they be keen to offer huge discount to get rid before the 60 plates come out.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Da

Less
yeah but if the car was specced up to 18.5k's worth but now they have the car with no sale would they be keen to offer huge discount to get rid before the 60 plates come out.....

Possibly, but I doubt it with there being such high demand at present.

Also the twice annual registration release has somewhat diluted the 'sudden push' to offload cars.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I'd be very very suprised if a dealer discounted under those circumstances. The Brand new RS range is always in demand and the customers desperate for a new car will outweigh the dealers trying to shif cancelled orders. (Which are rare in themselves tbh!)

GTD, Lupo
Its crazy to think when i went and ordered mine there was about 90 cars that were all pre made sitting on a disused field with no homes. Could have picked one up in under a week, now its 4 months :eek:

Paul

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I imagine it would be available on the lease deal. That's how I got mine, buyer pulled out and I bought it on the £200 (bit more as it's not a cup) lease deal.

2005 182 CUP
Not really - If your in the market for a brand new 200hp clio then I cant see why mpg would be an issue?

Mk5 golf gti
It was never off?

just the deposit has risen hasnt it?

hope the megane deal come's back about next september lol

The guaranteed future value on that is pretty damned high, about £2k higher than it is on mine iirc, and also higher than some of the p/ex offers I had for mine recently!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The guaranteed future value on that is pretty damned high, about £2k higher than it is on mine iirc, and also higher than some of the p/ex offers I had for mine recently!

Which Is why i'll be handing mine back at the end! :D