ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

Fiat Panda 100hp
Does anybody know if the Clio Cup deal is going to last into next month? I've only just come across it in the last few days, it seems a cracking deal but I don't like to rush into things or should I get down to the dealers asap? Debit card in hand!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Finishes end of this month, new quarter starts on the 1st iirc. If you're north, Steve@Macclesfield sorted me out, decent fella.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Having read through all 34 pages of quarter 3 offers :)sleepy:), it seems this deal can continue through until 30th Sept:)

Fiat Panda 100hp
Well I made it to the church on time:D! Ordered one and left a deposit:D . Really wanted the Recaro's (the 09 FF Cup I drove at the dealer had them). They're really good but not £950 good!

I was going to order Flame Red but they had a black one in and it looked sooo good with the anthracite Cup alloys and red calipers I changed my mind. Role on September!!!!

Nissan 350z
Nice. Welcome to the queue Demic :)

Im the same as yourself, i like Recaros (who doesnt) but i dont like the £1200 or something price tag and i deffinately dont like the fact they are yellow. Not to mention they aparently have premature wearing issues :quiet:

M3 SMG
I was tempted with this but I don't think I could actually make a descision on colour or spec.

200's are ace!

Fiat Panda 100hp
Well been phoned twice today by the dealer, firstly to tell me that I just missed out (they placed the order after the cut off) so it's going to be £204 a month instead! Then to cap it all I can't have a Cup in black! It either has to be gay blue, white, puke green or nimbus. Not happy at all:(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Cup in either Silver or white with Speedlines is a good combo-- spec the recaros & Spoiler FTW-

S

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Well been phoned twice today by the dealer, firstly to tell me that I just missed out (they placed the order after the cut off) so it's going to be £204 a month instead! Then to cap it all I can't have a Cup in black! It either has to be gay blue, white, puke green or nimbus. Not happy at all:(

They should be able to still do the £999/£199 Cup deal:S

I can!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
how about non rs deals richard1?

Apologies, you did ask me the other day didn't you!

Yes, there is support on all 2 or 3 year PCP's on most of the Renault range - (which normally is enhanced on the 2 year deal)

Just some quick maths sees a 5-dr Clio 1.2 Dyn Tom Tom @ £999/£174 with a GFV of £5987

However, the RS's work out very well due to their higher predicted future value:approve:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
They should be able to still do the £999/£199 Cup deal:S

I can!

I stand corrected

The deal is now £999 and 24 x £204.31
The GFV has been adjusted down to £8477.88 - Very subtle of Renault Finance that one:rolleyes:

Still a pretty hot deal though...

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

if you can get the alien green go for it!

i thought it was the 2nd best colour of them at FCS... but the pearl white edged it for me

Fiesta ST3
would there be any benefit in using a car as deposit?

i know you only need £999 for deposit, but where would the balance go if a car was used as deposit?

sorry, bit of a finance noob!

would there be any benefit in using a car as deposit?

i know you only need £999 for deposit, but where would the balance go if a car was used as deposit?

sorry, bit of a finance noob!

You could either take the cash out of the deal, or put it in, which would reduce your payments.

TT 225+
The deal on the 200 has been extended to 30th sept yes?

ohhhhh so tempting! id be skint with the payments and my insurance would be high but its such a good opportunity for me lol

Nissan 350z
Had a call from dealer this week to say mine should be ready for collection 27th Sept.
Can't wait.....

Hmmm hate to be negative but i wouldnt hold your breath. Mine was originally estimated for the same date but its been pushed back by 2 weeks and from what ive heard all 200s due around that time have been.

Tom_90:
The deal on the 200 has been extended to 30th sept yes?

ohhhhh so tempting! id be skint with the payments and my insurance would be high but its such a good opportunity for me lol

I personally wouldnt Tom. Its a big commitment and if your unsure i wouldnt tie yourself into something that will at a minimum last 2 years of your life. Everyones personal circumstances are different.

I currently pay £78 per month finance on my 172, so ive just settled up early and it means i will be paying an extra £120 per month for a brand new car. Combine that with only £90 extra to insure the 200 and my work now paying me a travel allowance its a no brainer for me.

Nissan 350z
Used to mate. I now work out of Nottingham (Ruddington) for the same company just in another company we bought out.

It sucks majorly going from 2mins to 40mins but because ive also gone from one extreme it means my distance change is the biggest for the travel allowance :D

TT 225+
Hmmm hate to be negative but i wouldnt hold your breath. Mine was originally estimated for the same date but its been pushed back by 2 weeks and from what ive heard all 200s due around that time have been.

I personally wouldnt Tom. Its a big commitment and if your unsure i wouldnt tie yourself into something that will at a minimum last 2 years of your life. Everyones personal circumstances are different.

I currently pay £78 per month finance on my 172, so ive just settled up early and it means i will be paying an extra £120 per month for a brand new car. Combine that with only £90 extra to insure the 200 and my work now paying me a travel allowance its a no brainer for me.

yeah i know it would mean i cant afford anything else, bad idea really which is a shame, i'd love one. I also noticed the 6k per year mileage and i do 12k lol. Might look at buying a dci gt or maybe a citroen ds3 hdi sport. I love them :)

Fiat Panda 100hp
Went for white with black speedlines in the end, been told to expect delivery mid to late September so I expect to pick it up sometime in December:rolleyes: Got to sell my 100hp now.

V6 255
yeah i know it would mean i cant afford anything else, bad idea really which is a shame, i'd love one. I also noticed the 6k per year mileage and i do 12k lol. Might look at buying a dci gt or maybe a citroen ds3 hdi sport. I love them :)

The mileage thing only kicks in if you want to just give it back at the end of the term and walk away. I got the lowest possible to keep payments down, but at the end of my PCP I'll more than likely get then next rs clio or megane, so it's irrelevant.

Also look at your balloon payment/gfv. Mines only £7.5k. In 3 years it will be worth more than that even on trade in, so trade it in and get money back or put towards next car, or sell privately to make a bit more if you want/need to:)

Nissan 350z
Also look at your balloon payment/gfv. Mines only £7.5k. In 3 years it will be worth more than that even on trade in, so trade it in and get money back or put towards next car, or sell privately to make a bit more if you want/need to:)

Well considering how many 200s are being sold on this deal i doubt that will work as the market will be saturated in 2012 :rasp:

clio 172 cup
i opted out because the new clio sport will be out then, i dont think they will be worth that final figure

Nissan 350z
True i can see what your saying. But go and take a look on Autotrader for 197s regardless of the fact the 200 is out now the 197s are still holding around 10k.

Thats what swayed it for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So what's the best deals now?

I have a potential buyer work colleague.

GTD, Lupo
So what's the best deals now?

I have a potential buyer work colleague.

Im in the same spot, guy i work with wants one. I sent him the lookers deal but that is at around 14.5k now. Dealers seem to be matching them so i guess the best bet is to pop down one of the dealerships and do a deal.

Paul

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Clio 200 Cup discount PCP deal is still very attractive at:

On the road discounted price £13667
£999 deposit
£205 per month over 2 years
The GFV/Optional final payment is now slightly lower at £8477.88

Still 4.5 % APR

Any different mileage/spec quotes needed then drop me a PM!

Rich