ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
Been seriously thinking about one of these for a work runaround as I'm due a car change , are they all to order or any available now ? if so what colours and spec

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Unfortunately you cannot have the same finance terms (ie 4.5/5.9% APR etc) on a demo

There is so much retail support from Renault and Renault finance to make the new cars (very) attractive that demo's tend to look expensive compared to new - (mines up at £18995 at the mo!!!!)

A demo tends to makes sense after 3 months of right down for someone with the cash and wanting a car immediately.

There are some cars in the dealer network, which are either earmarked for sale already or a Christmas Tree (got every single option ticked!!) so it's generally a waiting game for the best deal.

What spec you after pal? we have a few at work.

Alright mate,

The spec that I would ideally want, would be a FF 200 with the cup chassis including the following options:- cornering lights, sunroof, recaros (leather if possible).

As for colour then it would between white, blue or alien green. I know that the green is a bit of a marmite colour but I love it!

Oh and by the way has anyone got a picture of a 200 with a sunroof as I have never seen one although I know that it is definately an option. Also I presume that it would be manually operated?

Ta

Unfortunately you cannot have the same finance terms (ie 4.5/5.9% APR etc) on a demo

There is so much retail support from Renault and Renault finance to make the new cars (very) attractive that demo's tend to look expensive compared to new - (mines up at £18995 at the mo!!!!)

A demo tends to makes sense after 3 months of right down for someone with the cash and wanting a car immediately.

There are some cars in the dealer network, which are either earmarked for sale already or a Christmas Tree (got every single option ticked!!) so it's generally a waiting game for the best deal.

Would these "Christmas Tree" cars be available with the finance deals and when you say every option, do you mean that literally?

Ta

Mk5 golf gti
If anyone can beat the lookers deal in anyway or give me a better deal on part ex then send me a pm please :)

many thanks, and hopefully ill be in a 200 soon :)

Clio 200 Cup
I have a funny story for you.

Original deal was this,

200 Cup
No options

£12800 on a pcp at something like £180 a month with a grand down. I was going to pay the extra for speedlines upfront.
I signed the deal for this with Arnold Clark in Warringon and paid a deposit

The next day I get a phone call

Arnold Clark: ermmm...we've sold you the car too cheap and we make a loss so we need more money from you
Me: We have both signed a contract, I couldnt change the terms of that contract even if I wanted to. And I don't.
Arnold Clark: We can change the contract and we won't order the car for you until you come in and re-do the paperwork at £14500
Me: You can't do that
Arnold Clark: Yes we can
and so on

In summary, they got s**tty and offered me a car "at cost". I decided I didnt want to deal with them as there had been not a hint of an apology from them despite it being their **** up and them being on a legal s**tty wicket.
I offered them two choices. Honour the contract or give me my deposit back. Needless to say I got my money back.

I went to another dealer who turned out to be a doddle to deal with (they didnt change their mind about the price) and I'm now the proud owner of a 200 Cup.

Lookers in Chester will look after you, give them a call if you havn't already.

Mk5 golf gti
First mistake was going to Arnold Clark

they are s**t! yea spoke to lookers at stockport and they are very helpful

just wondering if any dealers on here can beat the lookers deal or offer a better p/x price

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
I spoke to Lookers in Chester last week who said the best deal they could offer me now was £1999 down and £280 a month ??

Mondeo TDCI 130
Holdcroft stoke sorted me mine out! They were the cheapest by a country mile, but i had a friend on the inside so got a good deal! :) Nice people to deal with though!

Mk5 golf gti
Holdcroft stoke sorted me mine out! They were the cheapest by a country mile, but i had a friend on the inside so got a good deal! :) Nice people to deal with though!

cheapest pcp wise? ill have a look thanks :)

E90 320d M Sport
Have had a proper look at my purchase contract, the exact figures are:

• £1k deposit
  • £219.66pm x24
  • £9490 final payment
All options etc are inluded in the figures above!
FF 200
Glacier white
Black speedlines
Cup chassis

If I could get a deal like that I would go straight in and sign up. I have spoken to 3 garages and none of them will go that low.

Nissan 350z
Aaah this old topic again! My 200's just reached over 6 months now and deffinately feel i made the right choice in terms of the amount of car for such a small monthly figure

I went to Lookers to see what the current deals are like now for the sake of it, gob smacked to say the least!

Howmuch.jpg
http://www.lookers.co.uk/renault/offers

LOL! :rasp:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Aaah this old topic again! My 200's just reached over 6 months now and deffinately feel i made the right choice in terms of the amount of car for such a small monthly figure

I went to Lookers to see what the current deals are like now for the sake of it, gob smacked to say the least!

View attachment 55539
http://www.lookers.co.uk/renault/offers

LOL! :rasp:

Think they've made an error on the website. All the other deposit prices are below with the monthly payment above :eek:

///M135i
the best I got offered in January was £298 a month for a bog standard cup. Wish I bit the bullet when the lookers deal was on!