ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Golf in brief so far

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_1749.jpg

my old one :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i dunno what i want, tbh there isnt anything left in the budget for wheels atm but if the right ones come up i dont want to pass them up

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
out of interest, why did you not go down the route of a more powerful engine. Wouldn't have been much more difficult.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
because its a mk1, its not about big power heavy engines, it about small block revvy gokart fun.

its my little fun car thats going to get thrown round country lanes like a rag dol, its light and equally balenced and all about fun not figures :p

i have my big engined 3.0 litre car.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
are you based in kent now Laura? I thought you where up north.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Still up north just got alot of friends down south now... its only a matter of time before i end up down there lol

Indeed, thats the plan. I don't want to spend years having to restore it though... so £££ are needed to buy one thats been done already.

Probably end up with an early model bay window.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
mine have a slight tint and are crystal cross hare ones, cant go too dark as the bulbs are like tea lights and id quite like to be able to see in the dark lol

chumpmobile
ah right yeah makes sense!
im undecided on the duckbill thingy though?

on another note, did you get my payment for the dice? :rasp:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Mines having the smaller splitter, nea to keen on the snow plough look in all honesty

yes i did ta, you were a £1 short tho lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
someone want to lend me £500? lol

i guess i can get the outside sorted and live with the standard interior for a while

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
should get a preety decent sized bonus next pay day as we did quarter of a million at work in march, so it will be going on wheeels :D:D yey perfect timing :D