ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Golf in brief so far

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
200145_10150140578728484_505458483_6464296_127350_n.jpg

carpet n headling arrived in the biggest box ever!! glad i didnt get it delivered to work lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive seen a few i like but as they will be 2nd hand no point getting to giddy on a set just for them to be sold

although i have looked at image 2 peice wheels, although im really very dubious after my last experience with them

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i just really dont want to go through the same ordeal as i did last time, they were horenndos sp* and thier customer service was shocking

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
why havent i noticed this build before! Amazing progress, will be awesome when its finished!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Where did you get the carpet from and how much? I just need a front one really. Crazy Quiffs seem the most competitive.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
after a quick conversation with image i still feel they feel i was being unreasonable about my last set of wheels, and really dont want to be helpful.

so purely on a customer service based desicion i think ill probably pass, i cant rish like another grand to have another shite set of wheels, if they had made an effort id be a bit more tempted

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the boat has already been pushed on this car, its now so far out to sea i almost cant see it.

i dont even want to cost up the total figure and its not even done yet!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
1, 2 , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so now £500 down the line i still dont have a car that fecking works!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
basically i should have known better than to trust a garage to do as they said,

2 garages have taken it on and then decided against it, its not pretty i know that but its not rocket sience.