ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Golf in brief so far

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
this wont ever get sold :D

unless i crash it, its a keeper, tbh it will just go in the garage and get used when and as i fancy it :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
photo1.jpg

think ive decided on a set of these wheels now :)
bit different

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well this has turned into one epic nightmare, the garage where its been for the last 4 months have decided they no longer have the time to do it...

so now its going to go to another garage in kent, Southern Style then from there its hopefully going to littleknocks in surrey for paint then i get it back

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
well this has turned into one epic nightmare, the garage where its been for the last 4 months have decided they no longer have the time to do it...

so now its going to go to another garage in kent, Southern Style then from there its hopefully going to littleknocks in surrey for paint then i get it back

WTF??

Disastra Coupe
Doesn't matter if they're 'fakes' anyway lol. Do they look good... Yes. So doesn't matter :)

What wheels have you got in mind now?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ATM it will be the e30 wheels I have in the shed purely because this f**king around will have cost me my wheel budget.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
right well update time.

it all kicks off tomorrow when the car gets delivered to Jack and Dan at Southern Style ( http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Garage-Southern-style/315920941177?sk=info )

going to be a bit of a messy one for them unfortunately as a few parts are missing now. the main one being the heater matrix, so wont actually have any heaters when it comes back :S but im not too worried about that.

few guages that dont actually have any where to be mounted yet but again if they can get the wiring sorted i can do the fab rication no problemo :D

from there it goes to the paint shop then home to me :D

going to be a bit of a messy one for them unfortunately as a few parts are missing now. the main one being the heater matrix, so wont actually have any heaters when it comes back :S but im not too worried about that.

Heaters are for girls.

Plus summer is coming. Although by the time you get it back you'll have missed the 3 days of sun you northerners get and you'll be back to rain and a morning frost.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
haha i figured a travel hair dryer will be enough for now :p

should be back with me before the start of april!! best birthday present

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
LOL good luck with southernstyle... i saw a car they did and WOW! if you want cheap and nasty bodges then im happy for you.... fact that you could see hammer marks in the chassis where they had smashed it with a hammer for tyre clearance said alot....

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
jacks actually a friend of mine.

i trust them, its not a drift car they know that. tbh there isnt much u can f**k up on it now, and it was the last option before i cut my losses and broke the whole thing :(
this way i get my brum brum back fully working :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hope they do a good job, would be a shame given the ammount of work gone into it.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
jacks actually a friend of mine.

i trust them, its not a drift car they know that. tbh there isnt much u can f**k up on it now, and it was the last option before i cut my losses and broke the whole thing :(
this way i get my brum brum back fully working :)

well for your sake i hope he does nice work as some of the stuff i have seen him do is f**king shocking and straight up s**t lol! i know someone who bought a shell off of him and WOW! he may as well not bothered buying it, it was that fucked up and basically trash lol!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ok ordering carpet and head lining today .. not sure what colour head lining to go for, original was white but might go with black ?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
197031_10150121701736178_315920941177_6339972_2913223_n.jpg

carpet and headlining ordered :D
went for blavk n black will be dark but i figured it will hide any mistakes in refitting the headlining better haha!! seeing as its a 8 hour job for people that actually know what they are doing!