ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
i use it to call people. takes ages to sift through my phone book to find the person i want to call so i just tell him to do the donkey work for me!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
How can i watch my acquired divx/avi on my ophone without converting to m4v?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Cheers, cinexplayer seems decent for the iphone. Except i have to dl fro my dropbox for it ?

none :(
thinking of gettting a 4s, quick question, i currently have a 3, so if i get a 4s i take it i bring it home, and plug it into my laptop, will it then copy all my songs and apps from itunes or will i need to set up a new account, also can i copy my contacts over, dont fancy writing them all out again.

6/468 17poo
thinking of gettting a 4s, quick question, i currently have a 3, so if i get a 4s i take it i bring it home, and plug it into my laptop, will it then copy all my songs and apps from itunes or will i need to set up a new account, also can i copy my contacts over, dont fancy writing them all out again.

Just DONT set it up as a new phone, i plugged my 4S in from having a 3GS and everything appeared the same but alot faster! you have to resync media like music and videos but all apps etc are back on! its so easy

none :(
looking at 02 its only offering 500mb worth of net, will this last me, i check facebook, twitter on a daily basis, visit a few apps like ssn and mma forums, watch a few videos on youtube etc, will 500 mb be enough, i take it if i use my wifi at home and other places were its free, then this wont affect my 500mb allownace will it ?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I can't see you using 500mb tbh. I have 1 gig and I rarely use 500 mb each Month unless my broadband goes down and I tether.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I don't know of it helps but you can buy extra data in chunks if you need it.

IIRC it's an extra £5 for 500 mb.

That might help you choose your price plan, I think most providers do this. I know Vodafone who I am with let's you buy extra data

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm looking at getting a 4s this month or next, for those who have a 4s can you tell me what you noticed the 4s did better over the 16gb 4 please ?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Win. I'm waiting on some money coming through to go fetch one or I will see what Vodafone offer me as an upgrade.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My mrs 3GS still works fine, I'm due an upgrade at the end of January so I'm deciding whether to get a 4s as an upgrade or keep my current price plan and buy the 4s handset out right.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
O2 offered me a lease contract when I went in to upgrade today, £55 per month for 12 months. No thanks :nono:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I jumped from 3G to a 4S.... Gave the 3G tothe girl I was seeing and it annoyed me watching her use it as it was so slow, how the hell did I used to put up with it?

Question - Photostream between iPhone 4S and iPad2 .... I've deleted photos from both camera roll on iPhone and photos from iPad but they are still showing in the Photostream.... How do I get rid of them?

Question - Photostream between iPhone 4S and iPad2 .... I've deleted photos from both camera roll on iPhone and photos from iPad but they are still showing in the Photostream.... How do I get rid of them?

You can't individually.

If you turn off Photostream it will delete everything and then you can turn it back on again. Stupid really.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Dan.... Wasn't sure if I was just having one of my moments again but for once it actually can't be done.

Two 0 Shitx
I wanted an iphone when i got the blackberry but i was jobless at the time and only t-mobile would give me a contract and they didn't do iphones then! I don't mind it really but it's limited in what it can do the only thing it has going for it really is the keyboard is pretty fast and bbm if you use it alot will be glad to get rid of it anyway.

Oh. Wasn't sure as I was told that the iPhone 4 was €399 by someone instore yet when I checked online it was €499.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I can tell you what they are in £ but not €. Not that that's any use to you in Spain mind.