ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered a Iphone 4 now thanks for the help guys. Forgot about the protect my bubble AK will go through them but I'll se if my bank will do it first.

White APE
Just upgraded from a 3GS. Loving the 4s. Can't believe how sharper the display is. Cameras pretty damn impressive too.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Dont want to start a new thread as i will get told off by the apple police.

Im due an upgrade now and want to go iphone after 4 years of blackberry, my main reasons for changing are that i want an ipod as have broke my old one plus could do with sky go. So my question is, do i wait for a 5 or just get the 4s now?

Clio 1.2 16V
Dont want to start a new thread as i will get told off by the apple police.

Im due an upgrade now and want to go iphone after 4 years of blackberry, my main reasons for changing are that i want an ipod as have broke my old one plus could do with sky go. So my question is, do i wait for a 5 or just get the 4s now?

Depends how long you want to wait lol? iPhone 5 probably won't be out until October, but at least it should be a major upgrade this time.

You could get an iPhone 4S now, then when the 5 comes out sell that on (should still be worth a decent bit iPhones hold their value well) and buy a iPhone 5 sim free.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Do you post completely incorrect things on purpose?

Hmmmmm..... Right, ok.

I picked up a 4s at the weekend. Siri is absolutely Useless IMO, everytime you ask it something it replies with "I'm sorry, I can only find things in the united states and when your using US English"

This is despite spending ages messing about with the settings too.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
BECAUSE ITS STILL IN BETA IN THE UK YOU DOUGHNUT!!!

f**king google could of told you that!

it works in america as it is connected to their version of the yellow pages, its not here which is why it doesn't do all the features, however pick one up and say "my name is a f**king r****d that shouldn't be allowed any form of technology" then ask it "whats my name" you will get the right answer.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
BECAUSE ITS STILL IN BETA IN THE UK YOU DOUGHNUT!!!

f**king google could of told you that!

it works in america as it is connected to their version of the yellow pages, its not here which is why it doesn't do all the features, however pick one up and say "my name is a f**king r****d that shouldn't be allowed any form of technology" then ask it "whats my name" you will get the right answer.

I didn't know, hence why I commented about it not working. I wasn't aware that Siri was still beta in the UK. No need for the insults is there.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ask siri to read a txt, write a txt, call someone, set a reminder, tell you what the weather is like anywhere in the world... it works.

it won't tell you where the nearest mental hospital is or stupid school.

CBR1000RR Fireblade

Everytime you open your mouth you continue to confirm what I already think of you, to be quite honest you are coming across as someone witha chip on their shoulder and I have no idea what your problem is or why you feel the need to impress your e buddies.

ask siri to read a txt, write a txt, call someone, set a reminder, tell you what the weather is like anywhere in the world... it works.

it won't tell you where the nearest mental hospital is or stupid school.

Thank you for the useful info. There is no need for the childish insults though, it seems to be the "big thing" to insult people on the Internet and its pathetic.

Maybe you try being less sensitive and do a bit of research in future?

Not my fault you take everything I say as an attack nor is it my fault you're wrong all the time. Lol.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Wrong all the time?

Personal attack?

Behave.

Yes I will do more research next time, still no need for the attitude or silly remarks or the childish insults.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
awww i feel bad for upsetting you!

want a hug??

GROW UP i would talk to you like you were retarded in real life too, with or without a keyboard in front of me, in fact i would send revels a txt saying how stupid you are then tell him to get siri to read it out to you...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Whats peoples battery life now? I have to charge mine at 3pm everyday? I listen to a podcast in the morning and gernal browing during the day. No streaming etc and i switch Location off

Citroen DS3 DSport
iOS 5.1 installed easily enough last night. The new slide open camera shortcut is great. The only issue I've had is that my WiFi and BT shortcut icons no longer work :(

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
iOS 5.1 installed easily enough last night. The new slide open camera shortcut is great. The only issue I've had is that my WiFi and BT shortcut icons no longer work :(

I just double tap home button?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Annoyed after the update because the newsfeed has appeared back out of the folder I'd glitched it in :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Has this update added anything other than camera slide thing and 3G on and off?

Few fixes regarding the battery. Mine seems to have been much better today, currently sat on 50% where as normally it would be around 10%

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My battery has been better than it has been today after installing the update. The new camera slide thing is pretty nifty too