ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Audi A3
got my missus a 4s for christmas and after 11 days of use it was starting to break

stuttering text tone, volume on videos and youtube etc not working at all.

bought it online, took it into the shop and they wanted to offer me a refurbed one?! get to f**k! had to ring up to get them to collect the old one and send me a brand new one, cheeky gets

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
I'm ordering the 4S on the 21st, upgrading from my 3GS. However, my PC has died and I have only been backing up to iCloud for the last month or so. Am I correct in saying the new iPhone doesn't need a computer to set it up, and most of my content should reappear from iCloud?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I have two marks on the screen that wont wipe off. One where you unlock and one where you scroll.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Really?

That'd be going straight back. Sounds like your suber hard glass is super pussy.

I took my second one back because it had a big scratch on the back when they gave it to me and I didn't notice. I took the plastic off and there it was. I went in with the plastic and an honest face and I got me another one. Ha!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Mind isn't great. No screen issues though but i have to regally close apps because they become unresponsive. Text messages for example. 2/3 times a week the keyboard just doesn't work.

Close the app and it suddenly works again. Cant believe my contract is up in 8/9 months. 12 month contract FTMFW

M135i
Had mine just under a week and I've started getting double text tones :mad:

I get this quite alot. Also makes the message tone even if you chat window is open which it never used to do.

1 thing that does annoy me with iphone's is no matter what contract or whos it is, they can not get signal in or around my house :S Dont have any problems with non iphones.

Flamer
I might be being stupid but why does my brand new 4s not have siri on it? Just the standard voice control thing when I hold the home button down :-S

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe the wrong thread for this but im going to get a 3gs Im not bothered about getting the newest and best one the 3gs is still a good phone.

But basicly Im not sure if the 500mb is enough? I have no idea what do you lot think is enough?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
For the same minutes I need which is only 200 and unlimited txts they want near £200 for the phone up front.

The 4s isnt really worth the extra for me as its just a waste of tech that wont really be needed. got to be better than a sony ericson w995 lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Iphone 4s works out to be about 45-50ish a month insured without paying anything up front.

The contract I am looking at right now for the 3gs is 33 a month insured.

Also not looked at the 4.. I figured that if i get the 4 I may aswell get the 4s.

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ok lol looking on phone 4 u now.

It has to be on o2 aswell becuase anything else gets crap signal where I live.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Get a 4 instead of a 3GS. I'm still rolling with a 4 and I love it, it's the display for me that makes the 4 so much better than the 3GS.

Audi A3
buy a 3gs for a hundred odd quid maybe a bit more and get yourself a giffgaff sim card and pay £10 a month for unlimited texts/internet and 250 minutes.