ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Re: iPhone 4G (No longer rumours)

I think It does look MUCH better too... ergo you MUST be wrong. ;)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

Thanks to that pic I've been "informed" if they release the colours I'm to buy a pink one whilst I get my one too lol

it'll be interesting to see what they announce in early June.

Golf R/Leon FR

they look really good, i think ill stick with black though, not sure on the white

I do like the looks of the 4G tbh, think it matches the latest look that apple products have, MBP's etc. Oh and for the record i will be purchasing a Black 4G, white is a bit 2009 :rasp:

2_201005231008461.jpg

2_201005231009291.jpg

Black ftw.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

yeah i think i like black. classic.

You're normally so right and I'll give you a bit of extra credit as it's you're birthday, but you're still wrong*

*This statement is subject to change if I buy a white one.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

I was having a read about the white 4g/hd pic earlier and someone pointed out about the white 4g face.
It doesn't seem quite right, like its not been clicked into the surround properly compared to the black one.
Even the home button seem sunk further than the black one.
Probably a fake tbh

2_201005231008461.jpg

E87 118d M Sport

I havent had a black one before, so it will be black for me. Think it suits the screen to be surrounded by black too

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

I really want one.. like now :(

Ive been on upgrade status for 3 weeks with nothing to upgrade too yet :(

Citroen DS3 DSport

Good to read that Steve is confirmed as delivering the iPhone news :)

Apple will kick off its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) with a keynote address by CEO Steve Jobs on Monday, June 7 at 10:00 a.m. This year's WWDC sold out in a record eight days to over 5,000 developers.

What will the coverage and Internet speed be like? I've been told there aren't any 4g masts in the uk and won't be for awhile. Will it just b as fast as the 3gs?

What will the coverage and Internet speed be like? I've been told there aren't any 4g masts in the uk and won't be for awhile. Will it just b as fast as the 3gs?

Wut? It's not 4G as in a 4G network. It probably won't be called iPhone 4G, just people didn't know what to call it. iPhone HD has been floating about the internetz. It's still a 3G phone.

182, turbo rx8, 911

I don't care what the mods are anymore. I just want something faster than a 3G and not a 3GS! I find my 3G slower and slower everyday!

Weeman sucks ****

I think you've been smoking the specials mate.

It looks like a step backwards.

I'll still get one... don't get me wrong. lol

I agree, dare i say it it's a bit sonyericsson-esque!!!!

Probably be different in the flesh

Z4

I'm far too busy to read all of this lol, when's it out? And what is it going to cost me? :)

Simples!

I heard factory workers are killing themselvs over this, must be epic.

Citroen DS3 DSport

It'll be announced 7th June, release hopefully soon afterwards.

21st and a half.

Tbh, I don't care, I'm more interested on the OS4 release date. I doubt I'll upgrade hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.