ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 4 Clio 1.6 RS (EDC) EML (check anti pollution monitoring system) code

Megane 225 F1
Hi guys,

Just got the EML light on along with 'check anti pollution monitoring system' message.

Plugged it into the RS Tuner and code is O2 Sensor Heater circuit - bank 1 (circuit open). DTC 0135 with df0018, df0082, df0601 in smaller text below the dc0135 error code showing.

Cars running absolutely fine...but guess it may not after a while.

Is this the likely to be the pre cat / front lambda sensor? And if so anyone recommend where to source a new one? Hoping it's an unbolt and bolt new one back in, remove error code with rs Tuner box. This is the Clio 1.6 turbo EDC, 2013 plate.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Justin

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Plenty mk4s about, just not that many having issues?

I'm guessing it'll be your pre cat lambda though

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I’ve had this pop up on mine various times but it’s always been a red herring!
@justin8260 try clearing the codes and see if it comes back?

Megane 225 F1
I’ve had this pop up on mine various times but it’s always been a red herring!
@justin8260 try clearing the codes and see if it comes back?
Aye cheers, tried that already . It came back.
Then I took out the fuses in the engine bay, cleaned a few of them up that were badly discoloured / mild corrosion type build up, started her up and it's gone again. Possibly that was it, or possibly removing the fuses just manually reset the error code temporarily...

Megane 225 F1
So it came back on after the fuse cleanups. I went underneath and found the lambda sensor wiring was touching the car and exhaust heat shield. Rectified that and the light went off straight away. Maybe again not forever, we will see!