ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  -
Re: iPhone 4G (No longer rumours)

Grrrr, by the looks of the shape etc, looks like I will need a new Cradle for TomTom!

A silver one

^thats what im thinking tbh. Any ideas on what the price would to buy the phone outright? Dont know what they have been on 3G/3GS as i have always had contract.

Current 3GS PAYG prices on o2;

16gb - £449
32gb - £549

Citroen DS3 DSport

iPhone OS 4.0 B4 was released last night, no real visible changes other than some new default wallpapers. The 1-2 seconds of silence when answering a call has now been fixed though :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I have it, but i stupidly left my MBP at home.

blackandwhite.jpg

Think I'll go black this time. Not sure..

If that's a genuine pic, then it's nice that Apple have gone with a white front, as a white back and black front looks gash. The one thing I hate about my 3GS.

Will it be released in Oz at a similar time to US/UK??

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

I have a year of my o2 contract left but think I should be able to get a fair amount for my 3gs 32gb so will use that to pay off the contract and get myself the new iphone when its out.

Im still on os 4 beta 3, will update tonight

Audi S1

I agree with you Revels, the white looks quiet chavy with the front looking like that!

Citroen DS3 DSport

I have a year of my o2 contract left but think I should be able to get a fair amount for my 3gs 32gb so will use that to pay off the contract and get myself the new iphone when its out.

Im still on os 4 beta 3, will update tonight

Probably best to use the money and buy a PAYG version of the new iPhone and keep your existing contract if you plan on staying with o2.

Im thinking of getting the Missus a 3G, how much do you think these will come down on price when the 4G show up

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Not massivly TBH. even 2G Iphones still command a respectable price (£150+)

6/468 17poo

If people are buying these 4g phones outright then surely you dont have insurance or can you get that with 02? ive still got insurance on my 3gs even tho ive got a simplicity tariff which is a bit of a result!

Citroen DS3 DSport

Yeah o2 will allow you to insure the handset if bought outright, I did that last year with my 3GS.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I suspect the white version will look a lot better than that picture suggests.

White iPhones are for steers & queers.

Or benefit scrounging female chavs with an 8-berth pushchair.

Fabia vrs tdi

Sadly it's only a 3gs a few months old tied into a 24 month contarct might sell it buy a 2nd hand 4g if they turn out to be that good.

My 3GS cuntract expires around the end of 2010. I'm going to skip the new model, and wait the extra 6+ months for the 5G.

Fabia vrs tdi

Ur kiddin 5months for a 5g Once your contracts up? You are joking ?

I so believe apple are much more advanced than they let on but 5g before 4g is even released

:/

What? The new phone is due this summer. Yes? 6 months later my cuntract expires. Six months after that (summer 2011) there will be another new iPhone. No?

I've had three white cars over the years, including a 1.2 Nova, and a 306 XSi.

I guess I must be triple queer.

If people are buying these 4g phones outright then surely you dont have insurance or can you get that with 02? ive still got insurance on my 3gs even tho ive got a simplicity tariff which is a bit of a result!

I bought my 3GS outright and use an Orange monthly sim in it, and have no insurance on it. If it breaks, it's an excuse to buy something else!! :D

E87 118d M Sport

Ive only ever had white ones.....i was planning on going black too. the white does look great tho!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Black for me, it will show up marks but so will white with manky hands!

Black looks much more classy than the white. I'll go black this time. I've heard once you go black you don't go back.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I'm more excited about this one than last year's device.

I'm sure Steve will be keeping a few details up his sleeve... I guess he has to now.

I hope the white version carries a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.