ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Campus too...

Thanks! :)

Yea its in bathgate,
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=474635
Thought you might have noticed it.

Ah, will have to see as I'm back at work next week!

Ach gutting about those strips, least you were forewarned before getting them back though.

True.. :dapprove:

3rd RR Graph is really interesting with the flat spot gone at 3k revs, im trying to work out why and i just cant work out what could cause it and what would have sorted it.

initially i thought it could have been the decat but then i noticed 1. it done it before the decat was fitted and 2. you still had it fitted in the 3rd

the car being run in you would have thought would have affected the graph throughout not just at a set point

however cars looking mint mate

I have no idea whatsoever! Unless the combination of the decat with the bigger bore maybe? No idea though..
And thanks! :)

I was busy helping an mate fit an IK and raise his car today so only managed to get a quick snap of how it's sitting just now. ;)

Going to get smaller spacers as the 13mm on the rear rub with any wieight in the back, think I'm going to try 8mm.
But I may measure how much I need first and just machine down the 13mm ones.

Picture-1.jpg

Charged Superleggera
looks real good bud. need some better pics when its washed. should meet up for some pics some time mate.

A guy off here, waited fricking well over what I would expect aswell.

Just seen your post in the For Sale section about them mate. I had a feeling that guy was a bit of a plank after I disagreed with him about how to prep something in a bodywork thread. After saying I work in a bodyshop his attitude was "Yeah and we all know bodyshops bump people". Plonker.

Yeah, said coz they were already painted it's harder to prep.
Claims he works in a bodyshop aswell!

How did I manage to get my rear bumper sprayed perfect when it was from a cup then? :rolleyes: :lolup:
(even had an exhaust cutout!)

Pretty much done! :D

8mm spacers on rear as the 13mm ones were rubbing on cornering hard and/or with anyone in the back, I may even have to go down to 5mm!

Looking into getting a 197 steering wheel dependant on how easy it is to modify the airbag connectors.

My camera doesn't do justice in the dusk light! :dapprove:
Will need to get to a photoshoot!

Picture129.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Just read from start to finish, and be inspiration for me when I finally get hold of mine (tuesday / wednesday now! ) supposed to be today :-(

Good work matey!

Looking very good mate!

Splitter needed :)

Thankyou. :)
Splitter was on the list but after already scuffing the bumper several times I've decided against it as it will just come off! :rasp:

f4r
xenons
de sticker
splitter
16" super T's :rasp:

mint.

f4r As stated in my first post, Clios are not the car I'm looking for, (not enough power).
xenons Cost waaay too much second hand, but if they come up cheap yes.
de sticker I like them. :approve:
splitter As stated
16" super T's :rasp: How many times have I heard that now?

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Looking good mate, but is a clio is not the car your looking for, why did you bother going to all this work when your just gonna sell it?

Looking good mate, but is a clio is not the car your looking for, why did you bother going to all this work when your just gonna sell it?

There's always one? :rasp:

If you read the first post, this car is for no claims building and a run around so I'm keeping it for 3-4 years.

I mean a clio sport is not the car I'm looking for, the post you just read, read it again.

"f4r. As stated in my first post, Clios are not the car I'm looking for, (not enough power)."

You really think I'm reffering to my car as being powerfull? :lolup:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
As ive said before, its nice but looks mint now its finished. Would look lush with a center on xenons!!

Sam!

Small update:

Acquired a cup spoiler, just finding someone to paint it now! :)

Also should be acquiring a sport wheel with some carbon fibre, and some black xenons soon too!

May also be looking into a small splitter, but would need to be a very small one to avoid it coming off! lol.

LY R26
Small update:

Acquired a cup spoiler, just finding someone to paint it now! :)

Also should be acquiring a sport wheel with some carbon fibre, and some black xenons soon too!

May also be looking into a small splitter, but would need to be a very small one to avoid it coming off! lol.

thats what i was about to say it was missing, the spoiler!

get the splitter too, its just plastic but makes the whole front end look fo much more chunky!

lovin the work and effort youve put in to get it where it is

Darren

Ty! :)

Also gonna add:

Had a small problem with the wire plugs on the back of the headlights, I think maybe as mine is a Campus model (or maybe it's an MK2 05> thing), the smaller connector was different.
Thankfully, the small plastic bits the connector goes into just clips off, so they could just be swapped over! :)

I almost thought for a second they weren't going to fit! :lolup:

very nice i have a campus and am hoping to do pretty much the same as you but mines grey and with the 182 wheels. Bodykits being sprayed now so shouldnt be long. But it does look amazing, didnt realise that you did this when i bough the induction kit off you the other week

Cup spoiler fitted!
Although the lights gone I think, will need a new one.
Fit also doesn't seem to be great, and one of the screws doesn't hold so the spoiler keeps catching the roof, I've taken a strut off to stop it going up for now!

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Few others of the car as it stands.

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I usually HATE 1.2's

But your's is a credit mate, real hard work gone into that