ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Campus too...

Last time I saw this it was a Campus with a different bootlid. Now it's completely transformed, hats off to you mate!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
drove past this the other week! guessing at ure house lol looks good :D

Charged Superleggera
haha nice one plummer. steering wheel and xenons look great ;) just like the rest of the car :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice work plummer! havent looked at your thread in a while.

Xenons have made a hude diffrence, nice splitter on the front would finish it off nicely

Thankyou! :)

looks mint man!
ayep some good work gone into that plummer ;)

Fife meet soon FTW

Cheers! :)
Fife meet is needed for sure!

haha nice one plummer. steering wheel and xenons look great ;) just like the rest of the car :)

Haha! Cheers man!

Nice work plummer! havent looked at your thread in a while.

Xenons have made a hude diffrence, nice splitter on the front would finish it off nicely

Cheers!
Yeah splitter I'm still not decided, after the different places I've been driving and with driving in Edinburgh a few times there is no way a splitter would survive! :rasp:
But, I'm still maybe looking into one that I can maybe clip on and off so I can take it off for general driving.
Still in the idea stages for it though! :)

clio mk2 1.6 16v
enjoyed reading this thread was a shame about the refund with the vmaxx's! whats the handling like i am think about getting some? or are they too much hassle lol really nice 1.2 tho mate:)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
excellent car mate, how much did you spend on parts and where did you get everything? i'd love to do this, I don't think I can get the body kit though because I don't know anywhere that sprays cars and my car is a dodgey colour ha

enjoyed reading this thread was a shame about the refund with the vmaxx's! whats the handling like i am think about getting some? or are they too much hassle lol really nice 1.2 tho mate:)

Thankyou! :)
Yeah the handling is much better over the Eibach's, although as you would expect, the ride is a bit harsher.
If I had the choice again I would of saved another £100 or so and gone for KW's though. As they do the right coilovers for my car, but also in my opinion, they are a better handling wise.
Only spat I have with the Vmaxx are the rear springs are ultra soft, anyone or thing in the back will drop the car on it's ass, and there is then no travel if you have them at their lowest (which mine is) supposedly if they are set a bit higher it's not so bad though.

excellent car mate, how much did you spend on parts and where did you get everything? i'd love to do this, I don't think I can get the body kit though because I don't know anywhere that sprays cars and my car is a dodgey colour ha

Thanks! :D
I'll fire you a pm of roughly how much everything cost me. ;)

1.2 16v clio campus
And finally got myself a Cupra splitter and this is how the car stood for a while.

Was the cupra splitter a direct fit for the car, and how much did you pay for it?

Really nice car by the way!

08 clio campus 1.2
Re: From dreynolds

wow gotta say mate you done a really nice job on this! it looks really good! well done! :)

Clio 172
Good read and it's intresting cause it makes me laugh lookin how you made sure you didnt make the stupid mistakes at the start. cause i did :(

Clio & Mini
FANTASTIC gonna do something similar to my campus except keep the boot and rear bumper as it, and smooth the badge at the front of a 172/ 182 front bumper :p

Didn't notice this had been commented!
Thanks for that! :)

Had some LED sidelights fitted, they make such a difference to the look at night!

car021.jpg

car022.jpg

And a few pics of the car in here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?563569-172-I-think-not!&p=7516677#post7516677

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Wow what a difference! Congratulations; this is quite an inspiring project. Can't wait until I can start doing the same. Really really tidy :)

Civic Type R FN2
just realised this is the one i see everytime i go to my mates house (he must stay a door or 2 along from you), cracking job you've done!