ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not liking it. Had it since last night.

Every single car is floaty and cack. The multiplayer will be fun though.

Potentially stupid question: if you rock up at a race with an appropriate car that has been upgraded too much (i.e. an A520 car for a B class race), how do you detune it? The only option I'm getting is to bizarrely spend money to buy different upgrades to get it up to the limit of the correct class.

The sheer amount of hours I've put in on Forza 2 and 3 with him/Chris/Alex means I'd take their opinions as being as close to mine as it can be.

LY Megane R26
I like it! Soundtrack is awesome aswell! Few little things not as good as FM4 such as tyre sounds etc i feel and also the 130+mph into a fence and you bounce back with a smashed screen is a little pants.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Turn 10 have got my soul..... And alot of my cash!!
2asagebe.jpg

Loving it so far, not sure if it will have the single player longevity of Forza 4 though, hopefully the Rally update will add some interesting time trials as I'm more of a hot-lap kinda guy.

All nicely put together, it seems to be throwing cars at me at an alarming rate (around 15 within 2hrs, without really doing much)

Only minor complaints so far is that it's nowhere near as good as TDU2 if you want to pretend to drive like real life for a bit (not enough traffic, no indicators, idiotic Horizon competitors that hardly even acknowledge your existence), and the "story", as expected, is appallingly put together.

AG 200 cup
Thinks its a really good game so far got about 15 cars with a 700+brake supra which on standard tyres is quite a handful, also the original mini handles quality. Hopefully the single player will be quite long so you don't need to go back to the first races and do the rivals.

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
I've an audi sport quattro with 970bhp but standard brakes, tyres and suspension - its fun!

I'll have to get myself a mini

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
They are two totally different types of games so can't really compare them.
If your not that into hardcore racing like a lot on here then u might be better off with need for speed most wanted.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't get enough of it tbh.

Have been sucked into the single player so I have hardly had the time to even try multiplayer which I hear is a good way of winning money or cars and there is a separate levelling system.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Out of curiosity, I have like the original x box as in when they first came out. Would game play be any different to a more recent x box?

Having watched my brother play it for a while and had a quick go, my unopened copy's going back to Game tomorrow. Fun for five minutes, but once you've got bored of driving around aimlessly and done a few boring races it isn't for me.

Viva Forza 4!

172 Cup
Got my copy today and played it for about 3 hours. I think i'll keep it for a couple of weeks but i know i'll be bored with it and back on Forza 4 before too long.