ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Load times are faster, and it will save your disc/disc drive in the long run. Mines a launch HDD (Had RROD 3 times), so I'm trying to save this one from working so hard.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh I think mines on the way out so I'll check to see if I have room to install it but doubt it as I only have 20GB.

An orange one
I picked it up earlier, played it about 90mins so far and I'm struggling to gel with it... May trade it back tomorrow :(

forza 4 is still the king

AK

M240i
Far too easy to drive quickly in this!

A 800bhp+ Evo shouldn't be so easy to handle flat out over bumpy terrain. Lol.

Nippy white cup
Use rwd then you gay ;) I'm really liking it so far but I think in a month or so I might be getting bored like I did with TDU if im honest. It's good to just blast around even with just a couple of you and I imagine I will complete a lot more of this than I ever did on FM4...infact I have done 3. something percent so I have already done more lol

An orange one
My e92 m3 is 808bhp and its fun but the races / story is cheesy as hell, the Appeal of the game lies in free roam just arsing about and I'm unsure how long that will last...

I love the upgrades etc over fm4 far more realistic to see how wheels etc look on the car

Think i will wait until it drops in price to get it. Can see me getting bored of it and like ak said its not very realistic to be able to do 100+

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
My e92 m3 is 808bhp and its fun but the races / story is cheesy as hell, the Appeal of the game lies in free roam just arsing about and I'm unsure how long that will last...

I love the upgrades etc over fm4 far more realistic to see how wheels etc look on the car

Spot on.

The free roam's excellent but it almost seems that the races were a rushed afterthought. It honestly feels like a polished NFS underground 2 with decent physics.

Also can't work out why they didn't include full damage, you can reset crash damage whenever you like in free roam anyway.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've been roaming around in a standard 458 Spyder. Like a bowse.

You can go into photo mode and it prompts you to reset the damage. No idea if there is another way.

An orange one
Has anyone done a multiplayer free roam on here then?? I may be on for a bit later after xfactor... Do you join the DAB club from FM4 automatically?

AK

M240i
Has anyone done a multiplayer free roam on here then?? I may be on for a bit later after xfactor... Do you join the DAB club from FM4 automatically?

Had a blast earlier with Chris & Turner, just drove about looking for all the discounted parts signs.

Not automatic, you need to send a request to join.

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
There's a guide to the barn finds linked a fee pages back, Google ign horizon wiki and it should come up. Or keep looking :p

Got my 100% discount now, about 10 roads left to drive.

EB110 found earlier, with 80% discount and a Veyron engine swap it was an incredibly cheap way of reaching obscene speeds, 220 is my best speed camera effort, pesky traffic really hinders progress though.

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
I got 268ish out of a tuned veyron ss with over 1400 bhp. Then I hit the back of a pt cruiser and sent him flying.

What's the car club code?

An orange one
I got 258 out of my tuned aventador. Pity there isn't a speed camera right in the middle of that fast highway on the east

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I hate to say it, but tunings needed. Still can't work out why they wouldn't put it in, especially with the speed camera challenges. Would've been nice to be able to tweak the gear ratios.

My original mini's desperate for some camber at the front too, just understeers.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I actually thnk it's less boring than Forza 4. Forza 4 could get boring very quickly with just using the same old tracks every time. No 2 races are the same on Horizon.

Evo 5 RS
Played it for about 30 minutes, I won't be buying it. Least not till it's cheap. It's not that it's terrible, it's just not what you'd expect from Forza - like at all. They've taken a lot from Grid and NFS and pasted it right into an open world driving game.

One thing I noticed almost straight away was how power upgrades really don't give you the same sense of speed and handling that they do in the previous games. It's a step up from TDU: 2, but it's still not what I expected when I first heard they were going to be making it.

For when theres F' all else to play maybe.