ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So has anyone heard? New Forza?

I have no info just this little clip.

Apparently an open world type of racer a bit like TDU2 I guess.
Anyone know a bit more than this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
if that was really ( which i suspect not ) it would be another good racing game :).

i wounder if the forza.net site has any rummours on this....

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
jus had a read through some descussion on forzamotorsport.net and aparently some are in doubt of it being actaull game not real life and some recon its a leak

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The next Forza should be out with the next console.

I agree 100% mate.

And don't see why they would working on a new game they should concentrate on making new tracks and car packs for FM4.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
they are only making dlc packs for forza 4 til april then the're upto something.... my guess is the build for forza 5 for the new consol will commence

AK

M240i
If this was released. I'd probably not buy it out of spite of the no track DLC to date.

At a guess though they'll release a track pack just after the season pass has expired forcing people to buy the next season pass.

AK

M240i
they are only making dlc packs for forza 4 til april then the're upto something.... my guess is the build for forza 5 for the new consol will commence

Wrong. That's when the first season pass expires. There'll be another pass offered after that.

I've no reason to think this is fake, there was talk of a TDU style Forza game to be added to the franchise which had been dubbed Forza World up until now. Microsoft obtained Bizarre (responsible for PGR series) and some of their staff, IIRC one in particular being the sound guy hence why Forza 4's sound is even more epic than 3's. T10 had also hinted at some big news in one of their recent pit pass pieces on the Forza forums.

If it has the same physics as the current Forza series but set in open world like TDU this could be completely epic. I guess E3 will be the place we might get some more info and possibly footage. Can't wait, especially given that there are a lot of rumours that we'll see the first announce of next gen hardware from Sony and MS in a bid to make people think twice about adopting the Wii U and instead wait for the "core" platforms to arrive.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If it has the same physics as the current Forza series but set in open world like TDU this could be completely epic.

This tbh would be pretty epic. Am also excited to hear of news and release dates for the next xbox.

This tbh would be pretty epic. Am also excited to hear of news and release dates for the next xbox.

I'm preying that the homespace in Forza 4 that looks like the transfagarasan is a hint. If they use the Top Gear tie up and we get that, Stelvio pass etc I may well explode with excitement!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Well they say Forza turns dreams into reality ;).

That would be absolutely awesome although I wont get my hopes up yet lol.

Nippy white cup
Would be cool but I can't imagine they have time to sort this while probaby working on the next gen stuff....plus I can't believe they would use such a basic font for the title of the game...never knowo tho

From poking about on the net it's being worked on by playground games which have been on a recruitment drive and are staffed by ex bizarre and codies staff. The URL forzamotorsporthorizon.net is owned by and registered by MS, has been around since 2011 but currently redirects to their Bing search engine. There's supposed to be some kind of announce next week and the story is being reported by several gaming sites so if it is fake then it's convinced people who should be in the know.

Last edited:
  172 cup
That video looks great, love the concept coupled with the forza cars and gameplay will be a clear winner.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
on yeah, thats real! NOT! Do you really think microsoft would write the Forza logo in PLAIN TEXT?! Even is there is such a game, this is a fan made video for sure...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Some nice info there Turkish I think there's a good chance this could be legit. Shall soon find out by the sounds of it.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yeah less realistic, but in a way more fun as the cars are easier to control. Plus you get to take part in a good old car chase :) lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
There is no way that video is made by microsoft! There isnt even a copyright to microsoft in the credits..!

on yeah, thats real! NOT! Do you really think microsoft would write the Forza logo in PLAIN TEXT?! Even is there is such a game, this is a fan made video for sure...

Cast your mind back to the Forza 4 leaked trailer, abysmal quality, footage from clearly pre beta stage of the game and crude typography. It could equally be a mock up using place holder footage and typography conveniently "leaked" to stir up some internet buzz. It's not uncommon as a promotional tool to do this kind of thing but pass it off as an unintentional leak. E3 isn't far away and there is suggestion that there will be some sort of announcement next week so ultimately time will tell.

Sneaked that post in before me Lee, lol. If you're confirming it's not BS then that removes the final 2% doubt that was in my mind that the title is legit.

Right or wrong my speculation on this would initially be that they're going to use this title to see the Forza franchise out on the 360 and then Forza 5 will be a big launch title with some sizeable improvements for the next platform.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
didnt MS say F4 would be the last Forza on this gen console tho? (I may have manifested that in my head...)